COBRA KING 3D Printed and Vintage Series Putters

And we haven't even talked about looks or shafts. Although we've only seen Yags version, I really like what we heard about some possible others.
Did I catch a mention of shafts? Curiosity even more piqued.

Super excited to see what the new line up is going entail

I am so close with the Agera. Had a good round today, but fantastic distance control. Just need a few of those long-ish putts to drop, as I'm not missing by much, and I'll be really, really happy. Continue to have so much confidence is this club!

Rolled a bunch at golf galaxy and the DLT face continues to put an amazing roll on the ball. Seemed that is was the best rolling putter I tried. Was mostly playing with the Grandsport-35 today.

And we haven't even talked about looks or shafts. Although we've only seen Yags version, I really like what we heard about some possible others.
I putted a few on the practice green with Yagā€™s putter. It felt good.

I decided to do some comparisons with my Odyssey Eleven and the Cobra Nova 40. The Odyssey has been one of my favorite putters and I expected the results to reflect that and I would putt better with it. I've taken it out a few times and while distance control has been pretty good, I wasn't making as many of those putts in that 4-6 foot range that I've worked so much on this year. I took the Nova 40 out with me to the practice green yesterday and really putted well with it. First putt was about 20 feet with about 3 feet of left to right break and left it about a foot short of the hole. Hit another putt that stopped between the first putt and the hole. I ended up making putts from all over the place with the Nova 40 and it really gave me a new appreciation for it.

I felt like alignment was good on both putters, but I think I was able to hit my lines slightly better with the Nova 40. Not a huge difference, but I put the ball in the same place more often with the Nova 40. The biggest difference for me is the insert and the Sik insert has been hit or miss for me. It feels springy and that still throws me off a bit. It does put a really good roll on the ball though and I think the faster the green, the better it is. It'll be in the bag the next time out and we will see if the Nova 40 can sink some of those 4-6 footers on the course. More than anything, I think this little practice session and comparison has gotten me really excited for the next batch of Cobra putters.

I had my Sport20 out yesterday. Fighting the dew so speed was a challenge but you could see how well the ball got into a roll. Not nearly as many hops as other putt trails.

More than anything, I think this little practice session and comparison has gotten me really excited for the next batch of Cobra putters.

So youā€™re saying there will be a new batch of Cobra puttersšŸ˜³šŸ˜‰? Honestly if so that might be my most anticipated release of next year (or whenever they get announced).

I continue to be enamored with the Widesport. I am putting the best I ever have with this putter. The roll is just so true. I got to spend about an hour on the practice green today with my buddy, and I bought a bunch of putters for him to try since he was borrowing one. We rolled a Betti BB1, an Odyssey 5k Tri Hot triple, a Scotty Newport 2+ and the Widesport. We both agreed that the Widesport put the best roll on the ball and had the best feel, with the Tri Hot being second. Thatā€™s crazy given that the Coba is the cheapest of the bunch, by far.

If you care about scoring well as opposed to looking bougie, try the Cobra putters and lower your score.

So youā€™re saying there will be a new batch of Cobra puttersšŸ˜³šŸ˜‰? Honestly if so that might be my most anticipated release of next year (or whenever they get announced).
Not sure of the timing, but thereā€™s some stuff in the pipeline. A couple of details that were discussed really piqued my interest.

Just for fun I pulled my Agera back out and was hitting some putts with it today - man Cobra really did a great job with all these putters. I'm very excited to see what the next release brings!

Just for fun I pulled my Agera back out and was hitting some putts with it today - man Cobra really did a great job with all these putters. I'm very excited to see what the next release brings!
I love the Agera. A shape that I'd never really tried before, and it's been good to me.

I love the Agera. A shape that I'd never really tried before, and it's been good to me.

Agreed! Honestly I should have just stuck with this all year - the shape, size and weight just look and feel great to me, and the thing just puts a great roll on the ball. It really inspires confidence from 5-7 ft.

Agreed! Honestly I should have just stuck with this all year - the shape, size and weight just look and feel great to me, and the thing just puts a great roll on the ball. It really inspires confidence from 5-7 ft.
Couldn't agree more. 5-7 footers jave never been better.

Took me a while to get the lag putts down, but now that I do I three outt quite a bit less, and have a lot more tap in 2nd putts.

Finally decided to try out the Torino again but wanted to use Shotscope sensor. I decided to see if I could remove the arccos sensor on grip and add the shot scope in. Obviously the right answer is to change the grip but I don't want to put money into it if I am not going to use it. Turns out to be pretty simple to remove the extra material on top of grip that holds the sensor.

1700670926060791110434120846567.jpg

1700670959842578402143544819710.jpg

I decided to do some comparisons with my Odyssey Eleven and the Cobra Nova 40. The Odyssey has been one of my favorite putters and I expected the results to reflect that and I would putt better with it. I've taken it out a few times and while distance control has been pretty good, I wasn't making as many of those putts in that 4-6 foot range that I've worked so much on this year. I took the Nova 40 out with me to the practice green yesterday and really putted well with it. First putt was about 20 feet with about 3 feet of left to right break and left it about a foot short of the hole. Hit another putt that stopped between the first putt and the hole. I ended up making putts from all over the place with the Nova 40 and it really gave me a new appreciation for it.

I felt like alignment was good on both putters, but I think I was able to hit my lines slightly better with the Nova 40. Not a huge difference, but I put the ball in the same place more often with the Nova 40. The biggest difference for me is the insert and the Sik insert has been hit or miss for me. It feels springy and that still throws me off a bit. It does put a really good roll on the ball though and I think the faster the green, the better it is. It'll be in the bag the next time out and we will see if the Nova 40 can sink some of those 4-6 footers on the course. More than anything, I think this little practice session and comparison has gotten me really excited for the next batch of Cobra putters.
I'm really excited for you too see and roll the new ones too.

Finally decided to try out the Torino again but wanted to use Shotscope sensor. I decided to see if I could remove the arccos sensor on grip and add the shot scope in. Obviously the right answer is to change the grip but I don't want to put money into it if I am not going to use it. Turns out to be pretty simple to remove the extra material on top of grip that holds the sensor.

View attachment 9223296

View attachment 9223297
Any chance you tried using the sensor without removing material? I actually use my SS sensors inside the Arcoss ports on my grips

Since the Morgan Cup, i have really only been able to putt and hit some foam balls indoors. I have been putting every day with the Widesport and feel like i have figured things out and have my aim much better. More about my stroke than anything, but am seeing much greater consistency now, which should help a lot. It has been interesting going from my SeeMore to this but the more i use the Widesport the happier i am with it.

I played the Grandsport 35 this year. The roll that the Cobra putters put on the ball is amazing. The SIK face took some getting used to especially with respect to distance control. For '24, I want to try other Cobra putters as the Gransport was pretty much a blind choice for my Morgan Cup bag. Cobra putters were not available in my area when I was going through bag selection. The Grandsport was the safe choice as it was the head shape and hosel that I liked (plumber's neck blade). I know there is something good coming that I may want to try.

Any chance you tried using the sensor without removing material? I actually use my SS sensors inside the Arcoss ports on my grips
I didn't. I currently use a 33" putter so taking off length bit by bit appealed to me. :ROFLMAO:

Back