Great article @Jman . I am one who said no way I would play any of the lab putter based on looks but I now have a mezz max amd a mezz max broomstick. Love them both, also really like the df 2.1. The 2.1 really grew on me so I’m sure this one will as well. You mention armlock but not broomstick? Is that not an option yet?

Great article @Jman . I am one who said no way I would play any of the lab putter based on looks but I now have a mezz max amd a mezz max broomstick. Love them both, also really like the df 2.1. The 2.1 really grew on me so I’m sure this one will as well. You mention armlock but not broomstick? Is that not an option yet?
Havent seen any of the longer broomstick versions as of yet.

Reactions: MH
I just rolled the older model at PGASS for about 20 minutes and I came away impressed. A bit on the bigger side, so the new one would be a lot of fun.

Literally could not come through with a putting stroke that was open or closed. The head just doesnt move. I wish they had some longer options there other than the arm lock ones, because that would just be a perfect setup to toy around with.

Also, I expected them to be heavier.
You can order the heavier that is how I got my2.1. I do like the feel more.I plan to try the DF3 as soon as I see one.

I’m still intrigued by these, which makes me feel weird.

I’m still intrigued by these, which makes me feel weird.
Me too, especially after giving one a roll a few weeks ago.

Also, I want a blue one.

My only issue there is in money games I better not miss, ever, hahahahaha
If you roll a pink putter, you better make every putt in your round.

I'm thinking this should replace @JB's Odyssey #7.🤔
0007_DF3_Green.jpg

Can’t wait to get one of these in hand!

Can’t wait to get one of these in hand!
Give me one in a broomstick, I have been influenced by Willy Z.

Give me one in a broomstick, I have been influenced by Willy Z.
Hahaha, I’d try it.

No matter what one things about the looks, I think we are past denying the designs, I was an early hater, but you have to TRY to not keep one of these square.

Hahaha, I’d try it.

No matter what one things about the looks, I think we are past denying the designs, I was an early hater, but you have to TRY to not keep one of these square.
I think when you see guys starting to have success who haven’t had much of it lately, it speaks volumes.

I think when you see guys starting to have success who haven’t had much of it lately, it speaks volumes.
The fact that Zalatoris is draining putts now where he couldnt sink a 2 footer previously says a TON.

Yup. And as much as I’ve messed with them at stores and such, if you get out of the way, the putter WILL square. Then it’s you and your line and pace.

The fact that Zalatoris is draining putts now where he couldnt sink a 2 footer previously says a TON.
Their whole “revealer” pitch makes some sense too. Just have to get over some shape differences and trust it.

Their whole “revealer” pitch makes some sense too. Just have to get over some shape differences and trust it.
Yup, a lot to get over, but made putts change minds.

Yup, a lot to get over, but made putts change minds.
The shape changes here are good too. It’s still a wild shape, but improved.

The looks have grown on me. Also, it helped that I rolled one like a champ at the golf shop a few weeks back and couldnt freaking miss with it.

Back