Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

I need to get to Omaha this weekend to get a tip on my new Miyazaki anyways, so I'm up for it if you are CWill. If anyone else wants to join us that would be great.

Sunday is the question. P4B, are you still going to make it on Sunday? We can make t-times for who ever can make it. I'm not sure I'll have any game without my MB powder!

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

I think I'm going to opt out just to keep the peace around the house Duey. You should PM Dano though (Fwyngrns) and see if he is interested, I know he'll be bummed that I am not going to make it Sunday but he'll understand at the same time. I've really been pushing my luck lately and I'm going to try to earn back some points by sitting one out for once.

Have fun guys! Sorry I won't be there, it was shaping up so nicely too!!

Well sounds like this one is fallin thru. Dont get me wrong, I understand. So I think I'll save the $$ & stay here & play. Bein late in the season..think we'll havta try next year.

I'd love to have you join us BD. Come on up if you like, we'll have a great time. Just not lookin good for a large group thing.

I'm definitely in for a round, if you are coming to Omaha Duey. Are you coming up Friday or Saturday morning? If its just going to be us, I'm up for any time on Saturday for a tee time. Do you have a course you want to play? Indian Creek is a good track, and we always can hit up your favorite Iron Horse.

I'll be up and some place different sounds good. I do need to stop by a Golfsmith in town if they have one there. I'll drop it off and be ready to go.

A 2 PM t-time would be great by me, but if you need earlier that works too.

I'll be up and some place different sounds good. I do need to stop by a Golfsmith in town if they have one there. I'll drop it off and be ready to go.

A 2 PM t-time would be great by me, but if you need earlier that works too.

2 PM sounds good to me. I vote for Indian Creek if you want to check out a new place. I'm pretty sure there isn't a Golfsmith in Omaha. There is a Golf Galaxy, Golf USA, and several Austads.

Duey, did you want me to set up a tee time at Indian Creek for 2 on Saturday? Let me know and I can get it set up. Or if you want to do it, go for it.

Duey, did you want me to set up a tee time at Indian Creek for 2 on Saturday? Let me know and I can get it set up. Or if you want to do it, go for it.

Sorry CWill, should have gotten back to you. Two PM is fine, or before. I don't know of any place there that can install an R9 tip on the new shaft, so I can be there as early as say 11 or noon. What ever works for you.

If you can set the tee time that would be great. Anytime from 11 to 2 works as does Indian Creek. An address would be nice as I can put into the gps. We'll have a blast.

Okay, we are all set with a tee time at 1pm Saturday at Indian Creek.

Address is 3825 N 202nd St, Elkhorn, NE 68022. It is in the Northwest area of Omaha. HWY 6 / HWY31 is probably the easiest way to get there, so see if your GPS guides you that way.

Okay, we are all set with a tee time at 1pm Saturday at Indian Creek.

Address is 3825 N 202nd St, Elkhorn, NE 68022. It is in the Northwest area of Omaha. HWY 6 / HWY31 is probably the easiest way to get there, so see if your GPS guides you that way.

Thanks Cwill. Can't wait to get there. We'll show all those party poopers who couldn't make the trip, lol. I'll try to be there by 12 or just after.

Hi Guys, if you are looking for another player, I am looking for a game for Sat.

Hi Guys, if you are looking for another player, I am looking for a game for Sat.

Bring it on you crazygolfnut, lol. I'm sure we can add you, if you have a buddy to join us we would have a foursome.

crazygolfnut, If you don't mind playing with a true hacker, come on and join us. Duey will kick my butt, so the more the merrier. I can call and add a 3rd to our tee time, no problem.

Duey, I'll probably try and get there around 12 as well if not a little earlier. They have a nice range, putting green, and chipping area. Since I haven't played since June, I'll need to get some decent practice in before the round, haha.

crazygolfnut, If you don't mind playing with a true hacker, come on and join us. Duey will kick my butt, so the more the merrier. I can call and add a 3rd to our tee time, no problem.

Duey, I'll probably try and get there around 12 as well if not a little earlier. They have a nice range, putting green, and chipping area. Since I haven't played since June, I'll need to get some decent practice in before the round, haha.

Crazygolfnut, I hope your listening to all this as we get set up for Cwill to lower the boom on us, haha. Expect to hear all this until Saturday when he wants strokes and breaks out a note pad, lol. Just kidding, we'll have lots of fun, win or lose.

Looking forward to it

Well we had a mini-mini-mini get together tonite. Me & Spray Tech got together for 9 holes tonite @ Pine Bay, kind of like Iron Horse without the hills. Spray reminds me alot of you Duey.. says he's not long but he is always straight down the middle & has a real good game. A beuatiful evening without wind & perfect temps. Except for 2 blow up holes I played alright. Another great person from THP to play golf with!!
Had a great time Spray & we'll do it again soon.

Sounds like a great time BD and spray. I'll have hook up with you guys when I'm down that way.

Hopefully we have a long Indian summer.

All I can say is WOW .... A Beautiful Evening , GREAT company , & we both played pretty well !!!! What could be better ????
I sure enjoyed it Bulldog , thanks for the invite to play !!!

Whos coming to TPC next week with Hawk and I????

Duey, he's talking about TPC at Deere Run in Silvis IL. Probably about 5 hours from Omaha on I80.

We are talking about playing there 10/17 if anybody wants to join.

I'm all over this, been wanting to play TPC but didn't want to do it as a single. Post a time and I will write it on my calendar.

Back