Midwest Golf Get Together THP Style

one day i'm coming to one of these mid western outings! i think you guys need a little grace, tact, and flair added to the group.

one day i'm coming to one of these mid western outings! i think you guys need a little grimace, tobacco, and monkey butt powder added to the group.

FIFY, grim.

one day i'm coming to one of these mid western outings! i think you guys need a little grace, tact, and flair added to the group.
You can some stay at my house TC, my kids would get a kick out of the funny way you talk!

lmao, i talk funny?

thanks hawk, but remember the monkey butt came from P4B

I wasn't aware of that. Nonetheless, I agree that a MidWest trip would be good for you. You can stay at my place and we can head out to Neb together.

i definitely would like to see that part of the country as i never really have, plus, i think the world of some of you guys.

i definitely would like to see that part of the country as i never really have, plus, i think the world of some of you guys.

Come join the party! The more the merrier!

lmao, i talk funny?

You have a wickedly awesome southern drawl....maybe the best I've ever heard!

And yes the ANTI-Monkey Butt Powder came from me, I had it in my room and every time I'd go back there Duey had it poured out all over and was rolling in it. Like a cloud of smoke every time I opened my door at PGA Nat'l!!

lol @ duey covered in monkey butt powder! poor little guy's been taking a beating today.

lol @ duey covered in monkey butt powder! poor little guy's been taking a beating today.

I'm sure he'll quiet us down next weekend... at least for a little while.

===== QUOTE TC ====

lmao, i talk funny?

===== /QUOTE ====

You have a wickedly awesome southern drawl....maybe the best I've ever heard!

And yes the ANTI-Monkey Butt Powder came from me, I had it in my room and every time I'd go back there Duey had it poured out all over and was rolling in it. Like a cloud of smoke every time I opened my door at PGA Nat'l!!

WTF, I leave a little bit for work and I take it in the ....no pun intended, lmao. That's so wrong P4B, now I wish I'd have added chili powder to your family size jug.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Last edited:
So who ya bringin with ya that has all that. LMAO

Sounds good for me. Where does everyone want to stay, In between the 2 citys? So I can now plan on takin off work next Friday right?

===== QUOTE bulldog ====

So who ya bringin with ya that has all that. LMAO

===== /QUOTE ====

my brother of course! he may be too pretty for the midwest though.

Fire up that Jethro mobile and come on up TC, that would be super cool. Save some room for Gray and Kellyboo.

Posted from my BlackBerry using BerryBlab

Sounds good for me. Where does everyone want to stay, In between the 2 citys? So I can now plan on takin off work next Friday right?

Probably better to crash in Omaha Saturday night. There isn't much b/w Omaha and Lincoln.

I'll be available to share a room if anyone wants. I can usually weasel my gov rate with most places.

Probably better to crash in Omaha Saturday night. There isn't much b/w Omaha and Lincoln.

I'll be available to share a room if anyone wants. I can usually weasel my gov rate with most places.

Works for me if you can stand the snoring. No MB powder allowed, haha.

Works for me if you can stand the snoring. No MB powder allowed, haha.

I talk in my sleep with some snore so it's all good. Don't worry about the powder. I didn't even know what the stuff was until recently.

I talk in my sleep with some snore so it's all good. Don't worry about the powder. I didn't even know what the stuff was until recently.

Try rolling in it, you won't need deodorant, lol.

I already went to the first one, TC.

Well, actually, I was tact. MO was flair and duey was grace.

So where do ya wanna stay Due? Go back to the Hampton Inn & Suites in La Vista if I can wrangle my $70 rate?

That works for me. How's their breakfast?

Don't know. I left before the continental breakfast was available because I had to get to Ames early that morning. However, they had some pre-bagged things with an apple, a muffin, juice, and water for those of use that are the grab and go type.

I thought you said you stayed there during the first outing. Did you have breakfast then?

If you have a preference of anywhere else just let me know... I'm not too picky.

Don't know. I left before the continental breakfast was available because I had to get to Ames early that morning. However, they had some pre-bagged things with an apple, a muffin, juice, and water for those of use that are the grab and go type.

I thought you said you stayed there during the first outing. Did you have breakfast then?

If you have a preference of anywhere else just let me know... I'm not too picky.

No, that place works fine. I didn't end up staying there, they wouldn't give me a special and $130 was higher than I wanted to pay. Liz and I stayed there last year though and it's very nice. I was kidding about breakfast, I don't generally eat it anyway, haha

I was kidding about breakfast, I don't generally eat it anyway, haha

See... that's what's holding back your monster drives. It's the most important meal for growing boys. :wink:

Back