Miyazaki Kusala White & Indigo Shafts

Ummmm, yeah that setup is crazy!! I have never been able to hit a 9.5* driver the way I hit this set up. The J40 head combined with the Miyazaki shaft is silly. JB was hitting some great balls to today but his strength was a little down so they where staying dead straight and not his usual soft fade. He did launch a couple like on 17 is was just shy of 3bills and on 18 he split the guts into a nice head wind.
Very little side spin, mid ball flight that justs planed out. Yes I want this setup as well. But I can only imagine this shaft will be a great add to many different heads

The way Tadashi hits this setup, I would fear him in the Morgan Cup if he was sponsored by Bridgestone or Cleveland/Srixon.

The way Tadashi hits this setup, I would fear him in the Morgan Cup if he was sponsored by Bridgestone or Cleveland/Srixon.

With that swing he could be swinging a 2x4 and people should fear him.

I think I know of a place...hehe

Haha true. I'll make that happen.

Pardon the skim but is the j40 a low spin head, ala the "spin-killer"? If so this pairing could be magical in the right hands.

--
tapatalk

Haha true. I'll make that happen.

Pardon the skim but is the j40 a low spin head, ala the "spin-killer"? If so this pairing could be magical in the right hands.

--
tapatalk

That is correct.

With that swing he could be swinging a 2x4 and people should fear him.

Thank Coolbreeze....After swinging this setup my driver felt like a 2x4....

I guess I'll play tadashi in the MC 2.0 then.

The shaft looks good, real good. I'm glad it worked well in the J40. Is that a 46" shaft?

The shaft looks good, real good. I'm glad it worked well in the J40. Is that a 46" shaft?

Its at 45 right now for me.

I am not sure, if it was it did not feel like it. I think you will really enjoy the setup TC.

I am not sure, if it was it did not feel like it. I think you will really enjoy the setup TC.

I don't think I will ever know the bliss of what you and JB speak of when it comes to this combo.

45" sounds nice. It just looked longer in that video for some odd reason.

those videos are killing me! That has to be one of the best looking shafts I have ever seen. I really want to give this combo a try, low spin head/higher spin/launch shaft.

Thanks for the videos JB. That setup does look great together; did not take long for Tadashi to adapt by the sounds of it!

Tappin' from my iPad!

Beautiful combo, has my mouth watering, but that swing of Tadashi's is also a thing of beauty. Great vids.

Oh my. There's really nothing putting me off this shaft at all. It looks amazing in that video. As does Tadashi's swing, very smooth dude!

that white is super sexy!!

Duey and Paulo thx....the video of the club that JB put up really doesn't do the club justic. That low spin head with high launch driver makes JB a mad genius

Just got to watch the video's. Holy cow does that look sick!! That shaft is beautiful. I request Freddie for Team Hackers!

Just got to watch the video's. Holy cow does that look sick!! That shaft is beautiful. I request Freddie for Team Hackers!

Thx CLsmooth, I hope my entry stands up against the best

The White performed admirably again today. Hit driver on only 7 holes and hit all but 1 fairway. The more I use it, the more I like it.

The White performed admirably again today. Hit driver on only 7 holes and hit all but 1 fairway. The more I use it, the more I like it.

This shaft sounds and looks great. That combo sounds lethal.

I love the looks of the white, but I'm a natural high launch high spin guy. So the white wouldn't be the best for me unfortunately

tapatalk addict....

Are these bad boys on sell yet? I want a white?

JB, have you got this on the monitor yet? I'd be curious to see your launch and spin numbers compared to some of the other drivers you've hit recently.

JB, have you got this on the monitor yet? I'd be curious to see your launch and spin numbers compared to some of the other drivers you've hit recently.

I have in the Bridgestone J40 head. And the spin averaged around 2900 for me.

Back