NEW ESPN Streak for the Cash THP group (SPOILERS)

I am terrible at this, started out with four losses, picked up a win today finally.

I suck as well. Got a sweet L2 going on.

Finally a golf pick turned out good for me today, thanks to Tiger and Rory!!!

I always seem to do well at the beginning of the month and by the middle of the month I'm back to about .500!!!

Joined up Smudger088

Just got another fiver, thanks to an own goal. So I have a 10 win streak, a five win streak and a buttload of losses this month.

Pretty good March for me. 66-42 for the month, a ten game streak, a seven game streak and two five game streaks.

This is from your Make a Pick page:

After the last matchup goes final tonight, the game will go offline for an update to introduce a few exciting new features: 1) the long-awaited forfeit button, 2) the ability to view your all-time records and 3) fan-submitted matchups that will display your member name if chosen! You will NOT be able to make a pick while Streak is offline, but extra time will be given tomorrow as the first matchup of May will be the UEFA Champions League Semifinal at 2:45 pm ET. Don't worry, if you select a May matchup today your pick will be preserved during the update.

I assume that means if you know you are going to lose a matchup and you want to pick another game, this will let you do it!

47-34 record for this month longest streak of 6, 3rd highest PCT of the THPers

Riding a big W2 which means it won't last through the night.

We have a bunch of new members who may be playing this but not know about the THP group, so I thought I would bump this thread for them. Info is in the first post.

I think it's cool that this is showing your all-time records now. Since I started playing in the middle of January 2010, I have 1413 right, 1207 wrong, a 12 game winning streak in a month (although I have a 13 game streak over two months) and a 9 game losing streak.

Participation in this has dropped off to nearly nothing. Just a reminder that if you play this challenge, a THP group exists.

I did pretty good last month, 39-18 (.684) and got the last eight right.

Got the first five right this month before messing up.

Thirteen in a row from the end of last month to the beginning of this month, that's the best for me.

Sweet!!! Just got in--coachnd24..... I am in a group at work, but this one looks cool

I totally forget to keep making these picks!

I totally forget to keep making these picks!

I only use Firefox for one thing, and that is my ESPN games. I have them all open up when I launch the browser. Right now I have the streak game, the hockey playoffs and the 1 and done game in my tabs.

I really can't believe 92% of people though the US would be Belgium in soccer today.

Finally a win streak even if it's 1!

OK! Starting a new month! May was kinda bleh for everyone.

I am currently TIED FOR THE NATIONWIDE LEAD for the month!

I am currently TIED FOR THE NATIONWIDE LEAD for the month!
That's awesome, I've got my fingers crossed for you to keep it going!!!

That's awesome, I've got my fingers crossed for you to keep it going!!!

Looks like I still will be after Bayern Munich beats Stuttgart in about ten minutes! 2-0 for the month baby!

I've always held off saying for fear of jinxing myself, but I always end up losing anyway, so I'll go ahead and say that I am up to 10 straight right now!

11 straight! I'll just keep updating until I lose. Pee into the wind, I say!

Finally got a nice little streak of 4 going!!!

12 straight! Ties my best in a month and one short of all time over two months!

#peeintothewind

Looks like the streak is going to end. They need to score less than 14 points in the last 4:30 of the game.

Back