Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

That look at address for the mini ch is convincing enough for me. Man that looks good
It sets up so well and feels just as good as it looks

I rolled my Versa today with the Red Stroke Lab shaft. I think I’ve gotten used to the feel of it and it’s just something I feel comfortable with.

My T Two along with my new grip on as really rolling today. Started the day with a two putt from like 70 ft. Some major par saves and such. I definitely feel my control and accuracy are a lot better. This was the debut of both in tour play so there were some growing pain moments especially later round. I think overall this grip and putter are gonna be huge in tour play. I was leading the tourney for quite awhile due to putting but sadly some other parts of the game weren’t there.

It sets up so well and feels just as good as it looks
I get to roll one today and if I love it, Im walking out with it

I think you will enjoy your new purchase :LOL:
lol I hope so. Im taking my Works 7ch from my 2015 Grandaddy in to get a new grip because I want to spend some time with it again. And I know the guys that work there and got the "theyre here" text this morning. I just wish I could roll it outside as opposed to inside where the sound is different and i know that practice green all too well lol

lol I hope so. Im taking my Works 7ch from my 2015 Grandaddy in to get a new grip because I want to spend some time with it again. And I know the guys that work there and got the "theyre here" text this morning. I just wish I could roll it outside as opposed to inside where the sound is different and i know that practice green all too well lol
I hear you. It is different on the course vs the practice green. For what it is worth, the sound/feel on these is something I have been impressed with.

I was in PGA SS on Friday, and I finally rolled the 6T. At set up it checks all the boxes for me. I was rolling it against the Jailbird Cruiser and while both were amazing, I think the 6T is where it's at for me. It took a lot for me to not walk out with it, but it quickly shot to the top of the list for me.

I thought that my current putter was going to be my forever putter, after last week, I have concerns...
Who has a 3TS? It might be mallet time for me, what are your thoughts?

I thought that my current putter was going to be my forever putter, after last week, I have concerns...
Who has a 3TS? It might be mallet time for me, what are your thoughts?
Man, I still think about the double bend 3T that I happened to pick up and roll in the putting studio. Knowing it’s not actually available kills me inside. It could have been the one to make me switch to a mallet

Man, I still think about the double bend 3T that I happened to pick up and roll in the putting studio. Knowing it’s not actually available kills me inside. It could have been the one to make me switch to a mallet
My Chicago is a double bend, 3T with a double bend sounds filthy.

Mini is SUCH a Perfect size.
agreed. I'm not a big mallet guy typically and the JB Mini isn't "mid" really but it doesn't "feel" or look massive when I use it... and I thats whats I appreciates abouts it. ;)

It’s not super different, but the mini looks so much better
right? I completely agree but would have no problem gaming either if the putts drop.

Rolled the Rossie S today. Hmmmm

Carpets, I mean greens, were slowwwww today. Well not all of them, but the first few were slow enough that I stopped focusing on my putting and was just messing around last night. Only thing I gained from putting outside currently is that I put a damn good roll on the ball. Whether my line or my speed is good is still up in the air. But if I'm starting on line, I'm expecting good things since my green reading has always been pretty decent!

I was able to get on a Sam Putt Lab for a fitting because I haven't gotten along with the 6T like I did for the few two rounds but want to continue play either the Ai One or Milled. I am apparently in the 0* loft club and need to go slightly flatter. Was fit into a blade with 45-60 of toe hang, which matches my Versa that I have rolled so well. I plan to give the Ai One a go. Plan is to put an All In shaft in there with a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol TPE.

I hit some with the ai-one mini jailbird at the course because a playing partner had it and really liked it. I am not replacing my double-wide yet, but have been thinking about adding a jailbird into the mix.

I was able to get on a Sam Putt Lab for a fitting because I haven't gotten along with the 6T like I did for the few two rounds but want to continue play either the Ai One or Milled. I am apparently in the 0* loft club and need to go slightly flatter. Was fit into a blade with 45-60 of toe hang, which matches my Versa that I have rolled so well. I plan to give the Ai One a go. Plan is to put an All In shaft in there with a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol TPE.
Your putting adventure has been a ton of fun to follow from the outside

Your putting adventure has been a ton of fun to follow from the outside
It's been something. I should have just gone with what I was fit for, but it seemed ridiculous to do anything other than what I had at the Grandaddy after the way I putted.

It's been something. I should have just gone with what I was fit for, but it seemed ridiculous to do anything other than what I had at the Grandaddy after the way I putted.
Ya understandable to do what you did though, with the sounds of how you putted why go away from it

Back