Odyssey Ai-ONE and Ai-ONE Milled Putters Review

It's been something. I should have just gone with what I was fit for, but it seemed ridiculous to do anything other than what I had at the Grandaddy after the way I putted.
Always a bit of trial and error. The important thing is you are figuring out what fits best.

Always a bit of trial and error. The important thing is you are figuring out what fits best.
Yep. I like the feel of both the insert and milled. Going to try to see what switching up the shaft does with the loft where it needs to be.

I was able to get on a Sam Putt Lab for a fitting because I haven't gotten along with the 6T like I did for the few two rounds but want to continue play either the Ai One or Milled. I am apparently in the 0* loft club and need to go slightly flatter. Was fit into a blade with 45-60 of toe hang, which matches my Versa that I have rolled so well. I plan to give the Ai One a go. Plan is to put an All In shaft in there with a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol TPE.
1* loft here. It’s crazy how adjusting the loft helps roll it so much better. Also it’s fun to see exactly what kind of toe hang you need

I was able to get on a Sam Putt Lab for a fitting because I haven't gotten along with the 6T like I did for the few two rounds but want to continue play either the Ai One or Milled. I am apparently in the 0* loft club and need to go slightly flatter. Was fit into a blade with 45-60 of toe hang, which matches my Versa that I have rolled so well. I plan to give the Ai One a go. Plan is to put an All In shaft in there with a Garsen Quad Tour Pistol TPE.
Look at you experimenting with the All In!

Last edited:
Two very different beasts, with two entirely different goals there. SL isn’t about stability at all really.

I was ok with it, both of mine now have ALL-IN in them though and it’s much better.
I see the Jailbird photos, but you also have an All-In in a Ai-ONE Milled 7 CH? Do you have before and after total weights and swing weight?

I see the Jailbird photos, but you also have an All-In in a Ai-ONE Milled 7 CH? Do you have before and after total weights and swing weight?
At home I do, but I’m currently at Disney.

SW change for each was less than a point.

At home I do, but I’m currently at Disney.

SW change for each was less than a point.
Well what are you doing on here?!?!? Enjoy your time there!
Just curious on the weight changes as I rolled a few of these the other day, and I liked the Milled 7 more than the Ai-One 7 which surprised me. I liked the All-In in the Elevado, so naturally imagined one in the Milled 7. Ai-One and All-In just sound like they belong together. I landed the All-In at a local shop for $84 and I had another 10 bucks off with a coupon.

30 putts with the Ai-ONE 7S today - and that was with two 3-putts. I love the feel off the face, and how it will almost "autocorrect" for you when you miss the center. My short putting has also gotten a lot better with the 7S, I'm doing a lot better with starting my putts on line. When I miss a short one it's almost always a misread, not a mishit.

Rolled the Ai One #1 today and rotated between it and the Versa #1. I am planning on putting in the All In shaft in the Ai, but saw some good things out of the Ai One. I didn’t have any issues with distance control and liked the roll I was seeing off the face.

Odyssey Ai-One Cruiser Jailbird DB OS Putter There is one on the rack here locally and I am really curious. ( don't know why this is in bold print)​

Serious business in bold… good luck with your purchase 😂😂
I liked it. Kinda strange to me. Didn't pull the trigger. Will require more thought

I don’t know if I have ever owned a putter that I like more than the Jailbird Mini CH that I have had in my bag this year. I just finished a round where I had 29 putts and I didn’t drop anything miraculous. Last year, I averaged about 32 putts per round. If I can knock my average putts down a couple of strokes, it would be huge. I love how it feels and how easy it is to square up. It seems that I am always around the hole for a kick in on my second putts. I hope it lasts.

I have definitely improved in putting so far this year with my T Two. That’s even showing on the practice green. It’s hard to say still if a blade putter is best for me as I tend to like seeing more when lining up for a putt (I like seeing more at alignment but at the same time trying to keep my putting simple. I will say my putting was much better in my recent tour event. Still had some short misses but also drained a 9 ft and 13ft putts for par as well a crazy long two putt on a two level green.

According to Shot Scope, I am at 1.36 strokes gained putting, compared to a 0 handicap. I have never been there as long as I have used Shot Scope or Arccos. When my iron play comes around, I could definitely see my index come down and I can’t attribute it to anything other than a hot streak or this Jailbird Mini.

Rolled the Ai One #1 on the putting mat with the mirror and noticed I need to make some adjustments on my setup. After I made the adjustments, everything clicked. Ball started on line and the roll was fantastic.

Distance control I saw on the course a few days stands out, especially on ones that aren’t hit in the center of the face.

I just can’t put well with the JB mini. My cap is up two and my putts per round are up almost two. Going back to the number 7.

I continue to be amazed by the tech in the Ai-One putter line. To make a milled putter that feels so good and delivers results is mind boggling. The ball just seems to always roll of the face true no matter if I hit it in the center, towards the heel or towards the toe. The ball holds the intended line and just rolls seamlessly. Since putting the 7T DB Milled in play I am averaging just 27.25 putts per round. That is 3.5 strokes better than my average last year.

Been perusing new plumbers neck blades. Somehow forgot about the double wide ai one milled. Gonna give it a look see and roll a few with it next time I'm at a GG in the next week.

The double wide is so appealing to me

Putting practice today. Getting very consistent from inside 10 ft. A few mind boggling misses but that’s why you practice. After some putting yesterday and today I really feel I’m more of a mallet player tbh. I don’t know why but something about seeing the stroke and backswing that’s I guess I don’t see in blades. I don’t love the forgiveness in my T Two though as I know even not ideal impact generally works out. My new putting grip taken from Lydia Ko has really changed my putting. Last tour event when I just came up short that was not due to putting. I dare say for once my putting was getting me out of some tough situations. Seems like a lot of my game is on the verge of really clicking.

Back