Premier League 2011-12 season (Spoilers)

You´re kidding I hope JROD? Evra´s hardly the most innocent guy in the world. He taunted Suarez for the entire game (Thrashtalked or abused and Suarez payed him back with the same) and then he goes in front of a camera and tells a sobstory. I´m not saying words weren´t exchanged and I for one don´t know which words were said by whom, but it seems weird that calling someone a bad word calls for a punishment that´s worse than players actually trying to hurt another player. Rooney wasn´t trying to hurt another player(He just kicked him on purpose) when he got banned from the national team but it was unsportsmanlike and he got like 3 games. Which his(Rooney) own federation (The same that wants Suarez to get banned for 8) actually appealed with UEFA. What´s wrong with this picture?? If Rooney does something unsportmanlike the FA works FOR him but when Suarez is unsportmanlike they crucify him? Too bad Suarez isn´t English?

Both players should probably get banned for unsportsmanlike conduct, but 8 games is too much.

The Challenge to reach Europe just became a bit harder for LFC, but I still fancy their chances tonight Vs Wigan. City will probably walk all over Stoke. Let´s see if Villa can bounce back against Arsenal, although I have to say I´m impressed with the way Arsenal has salvaged this season! RVP is on fire.

Rooney included means more money for the FA so they care. Evra/Suarez playing or not means nothing to them.

Villa bounce back? I doubt it. It's like they just bought themselves a used beige Corolla and gave up on life.

I wonder what O'Niel is going to be allowed to do at Sunderland in the January window

Watching the City-Stoke game from earlier today.

City finally scores on a goal by Aguerro in the 29th minute. Stoke is playing nothing but defense, almost the whole first half has been in the City end.

Goal by Sheldon Cooper (Adam Johnson) in the 36th minute! I wish he played more. 2-0 City,

Goal by Sheldon Cooper (Adam Johnson) in the 36th minute! I wish he played more. 2-0 City,

If he ever learned how to make a tackle he probably would. Until then he's not going to until he or Mancini moves. He's this generations Joe Cole.

Nasri to Aguerro in the 54th minute! City is rolling, 3-0.

City wins 3-0 to stay 2 points up on United who won 5-0 over Fulham today.

Rooney included means more money for the FA so they care. Evra/Suarez playing or not means nothing to them.

Villa bounce back? I doubt it. It's like they just bought themselves a used beige Corolla and gave up on life.

I wonder what O'Niel is going to be allowed to do at Sunderland in the January window

ROFL, rep added!!!

Not a good night for LFC fans, Adam´s penalty was pretty poor(Not taking anything away from the keeper who easily was man of the match). A shame Bellamy didn´t get more minutes on the pitch. Oh well, there´s plenty more games coming up over a short period of time.

Not a good night for LFC fans, Adam´s penalty was pretty poor(Not taking anything away from the keeper who easily was man of the match). A shame Bellamy didn´t get more minutes on the pitch. Oh well, there´s plenty more games coming up over a short period of time.
I liked Bellamy when he played for City. Seemed like he was always hurt though. Has he been staying healthy this season?

How long before the kopites loose faith in King Kenny? He's really not doing much better then Hodgson after spending a hell of a lot more.

I liked Bellamy when he played for City. Seemed like he was always hurt though. Has he been staying healthy this season?

The thing with Bellamy is his knees are shot. He cant play more than once a week as he requires recovery time. Hes still a very good player in my opinion and should be playing more than Henderson especially.

ROFL, rep added!!!

Cheers!

Al Habsi is a very under-rated goalie. I bet he could replace Cech at Chelsea in a heart beat. Frankly he could replace any of the top team's keepers in EPL except Reina, whom I rate quite highly.

I'm fairly sure Cech dumped that ball at Wigan for the draw on purpose. He was one of the ring leaders to get Scolari and Ancelotti thrown out of the club (along with Terry, Lampard and Drogba). Frankly I'm hoping Terry gets the book thrown at him for the racism charge, he's a disgusting human being and this from a Chelsea fan. Terry on a ban, Drogba out and kick Cech out allowing Courbais to take over as he's done quite well at Athletico. Lamps will smarten up without their terrible influence and AVB will be allowed to keep changing the team to a fast, pressing team. Though I still think AVB would be a better manager choice at Arsenal actually, fits Wenger's philosophy quite well other then he's happy to spend money to make the team better.

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Monday, December 26:
•Chelsea v Fulham, 8am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
•Manchester United v Wigan, 10am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•West Brom v Manchester City, 10am, FOX Soccer (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
•Bolton v Newcastle, 10am, ESPN3.com
•Sunderland v Everton, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Liverpool v Blackburn, 10am, FOX Deportes/foxsoccer.tv
•Stoke v Aston Villa, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

Tuesday, December 27:
•Arsenal v Wolves, 10am, Fox Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
•Swansea v QPR, 12pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
•Norwich City v Tottenham, 2:30pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

All times Eastern.

Poor first half by City. Had a couple scoring chances but couldn't convert and was offsides on the one they did. West Brom looks OK today. 0-0 at the half.

West Brom holds City scoreless for the first time this season in a 0-0 draw. WBA played great defense today.

United killed Wigan 5-0 to move level in points.

Ooh, tough game for City. I still think they're the best team in the league. I think they'll win it.

Congrats to McKillian for winning week 18.

966fbfa7.jpg

I sent that link to my wife and she loved the dress! haha

EPL TV and Internet Viewing Schedule

Friday, December 30:
•Liverpool v Newcastle, 2:45pm, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

Saturday, December 31:
•Manchester United v Blackburn, 7:45am, ESPN2/ESPN3.com/ESPN Deportes
•Chelsea v Aston Villa, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)
•Arsenal v QPR, 10am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
•Norwich City v Fulham, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Bolton v Wolves, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Stoke v Wigan, 10am, foxsoccer.tv
•Swansea v Tottenham, 10am, foxsoccer.tv

Sunday, January 1, 2012:
•West Brom v Everton, 7:30am, FOX Soccer Plus/foxsoccer.tv
•Sunderland v Manchester City, 10am, FOX Soccer/FOX Deportes (available after midnight from foxsoccer.tv)

All times Eastern.

I'm watching the ManU-Blackburn game and 52 minutes in, it's 2-1 Blackburn. It was 2-0 , but 1 minute after Blackburn went up by 2, Berbatov scored. I am hoping Blackburn can hold on!

Damn Berbatov, haha. 2-2. Now I'm hoping Blackburn can hold on for the tie!

Yes! Blackburn scores on a header off a corner kick to go up 3-2 in the 80th minute.

Problem is they are at ManU, so if the score holds there will probably be 7 or 8 minutes of stoppage time!

Back