SCOR System Review - Forum Testing

Wow guys, really great reviews this weekend. You guys held this thread down like Pow!

ST, really awesome hole in one bro....congrats!!!!

Congratulations on the Ace, SuperTuna!!

I want to compliment the other testers for the amount and quality of information being posted. I also want to express appreciation for the folks asking questions and commenting in this thread. It is great to see so much interest and so many trying to justify trying them out themselves (as well as those who keep looking for negatives so they don't).

I am getting ou ttoday so I will get you all some good info. Let me know if you have any requests.

Good luck, Teezy.

I finally got caught up with this thread. You guys are doing great. Congrats on the Ace, ST! I really enjoyed the format of your write up and the information was really helpful to me.

TBT, there are subtle differences. Mainly in the placement of the mass to control the sweet spot and launch conditions. I will try to get some good comparison images tonight.

Thanks, I saw on the Eidilon sitebthat they are made in Victoria, Texas....that's only an hour from me!

D: The 59 is Awesome
Why is the 59 awesome? I got my first hole in one today with it baby! Lets rock it Old Gray Style :bananadance::banana::alien2:

E: For Tmex
Hey Tmex, remember your Jaws and the sweet spot? I might not be quite as good but I'll take this up against your Jaws anyday
Image1001IMG_20110917_132134.jpg

Not sure that's going to come out picture wise but after 30 shots with the 55, I didn't have a single outside of a quarter spot. Little higher up the face then I would like but what can you do when they were all out of the rough?

Still to come on Tuna time:
vSole thoughs
Distance changes
Irons v wedges cage match
forged v cast and is Tuna really a snob?

Until later tonight. Same tuna channel, totally different time. KAPOW!

LOL! Thats awesome Tuna. Never missing the sweetspot leads to good scores at times :)

There have been so many great writeups in this thread. Thanks to everyone who is putting these out. I like the pictures of the divots too because I can get a good sense for how these interact with the turf.

Thanks, I saw on the Eidilon sitebthat they are made in Victoria, Texas....that's only an hour from me!

Yup, a very cool aspect IMO, made close is always a cool thing IMO.

Md, I can't wait to see the up close comparison pics buddy.

Congrats on the Ace, ST! How awesome is that, first ace comes while testing equipment from THP!

Great reviews so far guys! Taking me a while to get caught up on this, but so far it's been great. Good info being put out there for us.

ST, really awesome hole in one bro....congrats!!!!

Congratulations on the Ace, SuperTuna!!

Congrats on the Ace, ST! I really enjoyed the format of your write up and the information was really helpful to me.

LOL! Thats awesome Tuna. Never missing the sweetspot leads to good scores at times :)

Congrats on the Ace, ST! How awesome is that, first ace comes while testing equipment from THP!

Cheers guys! Nice to get that first one under the belt so to speak but these puppies and I are hungry for more.

Thanks Hawk, I was worried that was going to come across like a horrible block of text. I've got another write up to go up tonight and this one will have more pictures to break things up.

Some great reviews already. I'm interested in reading more on flop attempts from you guys. Also, that's some kind of swing Mcook.

kronik - here is the vid of the flop shots I promised. This was only my second day of attempting them with the 57 degree. I hit 4 off camera prior to starting to get a feel for the shot and they were flawless - absolutely amazing how easy it is to hit this shot with this wedge.

In the video I did 4 full swing shots and 4 up close of the ball. The 2nd shot in the full swing was caught a tad fat and probably lost about half the distance I saw out of the remainder of the shots. The first 2 in the up close shots were caught a tad heavy but did not lose that much distance while the last 2 were all ball first and absolutely perfect. Towering lob shots traveling about 40 yards with the range balls. Looking forward to eventually using these on the course!!

Congrats on the hole-in-one with one of these wedges Super duper Tuna! 59 degree wedge for a hole - in - one! Awesome accomplishment and I am sure this SCOR wedge and all of them will be special in your heart...

Just caught up on this thread. Congrats on the hole in one Tuna!! And great write up. I find it intriguing and awesome that the grips have 1 inch lines in them so it is easier to choke down consistently. The testers are doing a great job. Keep up the good work.

Nice video mcook. From the side view it looked like you were taking a nice divot. How do the divots (/turf interaction) compare to the VR Pro?

Wow ST! Awesome HO1. Congrats buddy. These wedges are flat out awesome.

Nice vid Cookie!

Working the flopadopolus, love it!

Nice video mcook. From the side view it looked like you were taking a nice divot. How do the divots (/turf interaction) compare to the VR Pro?

Thanks Jeff! Compared to the VR Pro 52 and 56 that I had these do not seem to dig into the ground quite as quickly allowing for poor swings to still get to the ball and result in a semi fat shot instead of a completely flat shot. Since I still have the VR pro wedges I should really do a side by side comparison with the 56 & 57 respectively. I really do have a newfound confidence in my wedge game that has been missing for awhile.

Should also add that while hard to tell on the close up shots I had that 57 completely opened up at near a 45 degree angle.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Nice vid Cookie!

Working the flopadopolus, love it!

Thanks man - super fun trying that shot!! Now to get enough confidence to try it on the course. Still one thing to hit on range and another to use in a scoring situation.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Great to hear these are instilling confidence in your game. It sounds like Scor really has a winner on their hands with this whole scoring club setup idea.

Thanks Jeff! Compared to the VR Pro 52 and 56 that I had these do not seem to dig into the ground quite as quickly allowing for poor swings to still get to the ball and result in a semi fat shot instead of a completely flat shot. Since I still have the VR pro wedges I should really do a side by side comparison with the 56 & 57 respectively. I really do have a newfound confidence in my wedge game that has been missing for awhile.

Should also add that while hard to tell on the close up shots I had that 57 completely opened up at near a 45 degree angle.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks for the reply. Do you think this has to do with the V-sole? Especially when you open up the face? Keep up the good work man.

Thanks for the reply. Do you think this has to do with the V-sole? Especially when you open up the face? Keep up the good work man.

From my limited club technology knowledge, I think that it does. But you gave me the idea for a great test. Can I hit the same shot with both clubs?? Perhaps another range session is in order tomorrow after work.

Tappin' from my iPad!

Thanks man - super fun trying that shot!! Now to get enough confidence to try it on the course. Still one thing to hit on range and another to use in a scoring situation.

Tappin' from my iPad!

I hear ya, I only finally busted it out on a lost round, 45 yards over a tree, may still be the best shot I've ever hit. It hooked me on working the flop in every range session b/c you never know lol

I agree on the v-sole factor, I haven't tried to flop truly with my Eidolons yet but they certainly seem to all open up easily.

You guys are doing an awesome job. I love watching the videos.

Yup, a very cool aspect IMO, made close is always a cool thing IMO.

Md, I can't wait to see the up close comparison pics buddy.

TBT and Jman, the comparison pictures will have to wait until tonight. I got home late yesterday, and did not have a chance to shoot them.

TBT and Jman, the comparison pictures will have to wait until tonight. I got home late yesterday, and did not have a chance to shoot them.

No worries md, you've been kicking arse with this testing, I can gladly wait! lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wow, an ace from the Tuna! Well done buddy. What a way to break in some new wedges.

So, I played with One-T yesterday and I must say, the SCOR wedges and the way he hit them impressed me. He hit some high, beautiful shots and those things just rip through the turf. They sound awesome too! He was talking about the V-Sole and I think he has some really, really good thoughts about it. The one thing I noticed as a bystander was that he didn't seem to have a yardage or gapping issue at all. Overall, what a great package and what wonderful assetts these wedges offer.

That's impressive considering he's basically playing them in place of some of his irons as well. Looking forward to his thoughts.

Wow, an ace from the Tuna! Well done buddy. What a way to break in some new wedges.

So, I played with One-T yesterday and I must say, the SCOR wedges and the way he hit them impressed me. He hit some high, beautiful shots and those things just rip through the turf. They sound awesome too! He was talking about the V-Sole and I think he has some really, really good thoughts about it. The one thing I noticed as a bystander was that he didn't seem to have a yardage or gapping issue at all. Overall, what a great package and what wonderful assetts these wedges offer.

Back