The Jay Cutler Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
America doesnt care about the Packers. You Packer fans cant resist a Cutler thread since noone talks aboot your team.

Hahahaha, I still loved your avatar. We all know what he should and I think dumping his fiance was the right move. She would've done nothing but Jessica Simpson him. Last thing he needs to do is not focus on football. He is really smart which I think hurts him more than it helps at times.

Winners play Callaway.

Shoot, is there any way that I can get Jessica Simpson'd? I mean dang!

Is this like the Tiger Loving thread where we have to be good? Or is it just considered common Yoccosian courtesy to not badmouth Cutlet?

Pretty soon the forum will be filled only with threads of love. Negativity will be a thing of the past. The whole world should take note.

Kevin

Yoccos, he is so ready for this year

JCnib2cover.jpg

Hawk this is a thread for us to discuss the wonderful world of Jay Cutler Haterz free.

Thanks T. He looks effing jacked.

Hoooooold it.... Hollllld it.

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

America doesnt care about the Packers. You Packer fans cant resist a Cutler thread since noone talks aboot your team.

What a joke no one talks about the Super Bowl Champs Yoccos, hilarious

Jay Cutler... you're #1!!!! 11k is all you!

Chicago's favorite sports star? Really? Im skeptical of that statement.

Jay Cutler sucks. That is all:bicker:

He's terrible.

Kevin
He's got talent but he just makes poor decisions and has no heart. He's basically Brett Favre with less talent and no guts.

He's got talent but he just makes poor decisions and has no heart. He's basically Brett Favre with less talent and no guts.

Lol. You obviously have never watched a football game. Makes sense you're probably a Packers fan.

He's terrible.

Kevin

Hey man! Hows it going?

Jay Cutler sucks. That is all:bicker:

Romo is a quitter.

Chicago's favorite sports star? Really? Im skeptical of that statement.

Sarcasm probably isn't in your realm either.

Would gladly trade Little Timmy Twobows for Cutler and get him back in Denver

Ive seen Cutler last till the 8th and 9th rounds.

Ive seen Cutler last till the 8th and 9th rounds.

Me too dude. I think he will surprise people. He worked hard on his mechanics and is looking in great shape. It will be up to the oline to protect him.

Would gladly trade Little Timmy Twobows for Cutler and get him back in Denver

Lol. If we can have some of your oline :)

Lol. You obviously have never watched a football game. Makes sense you're probably a Packers fan.
Of course I am. Im a fan of a team that actually wins championships instead of choking every year. You should come up to Lambeau sometime and see our 4 Lombardi Trophies and our field that, unlike the joke of a field that you guys have down there, isnt known as the worst playing surface in the NFL.
Its pretty pathetic when even the Bears themselves say that the grass at Solider Field sucks and is unsafe to play on.

Of course I am. Im a fan of a team that actually wins championships instead of choking every year. You should come up to Lambeau sometime and see our 4 Lombardi Trophies and our field that, unlike the joke of a field that you guys have down there, isnt known as the worst playing surface in the NFL.
Its pretty pathetic when even the Bears themselves say that the grass at Solider Field sucks and is unsafe to play on.

Did I mention noone cares? Lol. You must not know much about the history of football either.

That is an insult to terrible people

Are you old enough to remember the 90's?

Jay Cutler is a douche, but I'm a huge fan of Yoccos, so this is a tough thread for me.

Jay Cutler is a douche, but I'm a huge fan of Yoccos, so this is a tough thread for me.

He is an enigma. But I'm glad you brought logic to this thread instead of sarcasm and hate.

He is an enigma. But I'm glad you brought logic to this thread instead of sarcasm and hate.

{activate serious "the breeze"} I think Jay Cutler is a good guy to be honest, and has all the skills to be a great quarterback except for the most important one, whats between the ears. After reading Peter Kings great article this morning about what a quarterback has to go through pre-snap and then post snap before he ever throws the ball in todays NFL, it is more important than ever to be intelligent and I just don't know if he is. In fact I really don't think he is. His body language just gets him in trouble with all the haters in this thread. I think he does really want to win, and really does care, he just doesn't have the proper body language in most situations. {deactivate serious "the breeze"}

Tmex you crazy buddy.

{activate serious "the breeze"} I think Jay Cutler is a good guy to be honest, and has all the skills to be a great quarterback except for the most important one, whats between the ears. After reading Peter Kings great article this morning about what a quarterback has to go through pre-snap and then post snap before he ever throws the ball in todays NFL, it is more important than ever to be intelligent and I just don't know if he is. In fact I really don't think he is. His body language just gets him in trouble with all the haters in this thread. I think he does really want to win, and really does care, he just doesn't have the proper body language in most situations. {deactivate serious "the breeze"}

Tmex you crazy buddy.

I love the serious Breeze!!!!! He is a Vandy guy... very smart :)

I love the serious Breeze!!!!! He is a Vandy guy... very smart :)

Book smart and football smart are two different things. I have neither though, so take my thoughts for what they are, the rantings of a lefty Canadian.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back