The New Shoes Thread

Nice kicks Kevin, lookin' good.

Just picked up a pair of adidas tech responses, found them on sale at Dicks Sporting Goods. Nice light pair, can't wait to try them on the course.

Nice kicks Kevin, lookin' good.

Just picked up a pair of adidas tech responses, found them on sale at Dicks Sporting Goods. Nice light pair, can't wait to try them on the course.

if you end up liking those, you will really like the newer stuff with the low cleat system.

if you end up liking those, you will really like the newer stuff with the low cleat system.

Thank's for the head's up, I've got a couple pairs of older adidas I really like, I've been messing around with color schemes on mi adidas, I forsee a pair of those in my future!

FedEx just dropped off this: Mi Adidas custom 3.0

IMG_0089.jpg

A look inside, comes with a shoe bag.
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Wait for it...
IMG_0092.jpg

Thats right Dallas Cowboys *******!!!

From a fellow Cowboy fan, those are some nice shoes. I was interested in seeing how they turned out. You can design me a pair anytime you want!!

From a fellow Cowboy fan, those are some nice shoes. I was interested in seeing how they turned out. You can design me a pair anytime you want!!

They turned out awesome. The blue looks kinda black in that picture but its blue. They feel really comfortable.

They turned out awesome. The blue looks kinda black in that picture but its blue. They feel really comfortable.

Its the same blue as these right OEM?

796236825_ARKg2-L-1.jpg

wow those are nice!!!

i say you post up your shoe collection? heard you had atleast 25 pairs haha

Its the same blue as these right OEM?

796236825_ARKg2-L-1.jpg

Yeah that looks more like the blue

Sent from my HTC Incredible using Tapatalk

wow those are nice!!!

i say you post up your shoe collection? heard you had atleast 25 pairs haha

A few have been added since this picture, but here ya go.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

Really liking both of you guys mi adidas custom shoes! Love the blue.

I would like some myself but don't know what to put on the custom lettering. What if I did my daughters birthday when she's born? Is that too cheesy?

not at all I think its pretty cool myself

Custom lettering is cool if it means something.

I really want a pair of Adipure. Had a look at them in the pro shop last week, and the white/white look so classy. I'd have to break a habit and actually keep them clean though!

My new shoes:

NatalieShoes.jpg

I :love: them, I wore them today to the range...they are so comfy...and they're the Signature Natalie Gulbis shoes...LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes :D

They aren't pink?! :bulgy-eyes:

Nope...I didn't like the black ones with the pink trim...besides, I already have 2 pairs of white adidas shoes with the pink stripes :D

My new shoes:

NatalieShoes.jpg

I :love: them, I wore them today to the range...they are so comfy...and they're the Signature Natalie Gulbis shoes...LOVE LOVE LOVE these shoes :D

Nice!!!

A few have been added since this picture, but here ya go.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

Totally not right there Mr JB....(that would be the jealousy talking)

Its off topic a bit (not golf shoes) but I have two pairs of vibram five fingers... they are without a doubt the most wonderful objects I have ever put on my feet.
Have you tried them on the course yet?

My new favorite Golf Shoes are the Nike Air Brassie. I have been wearing them both on and off the course. I have even paired them with jeans and they look awesome!

Back