The New Shoes Thread

skinny jeans? lol

they need to make a men's version of these shoes right away....
My new favorite Golf Shoes are the Nike Air Brassie. I have been wearing them both on and off the course. I have even paired them with jeans and they look awesome!

Sweet! Some of my family live right down the road from it!

I knew youd love them! I expect to score a career low first time I wear them!

FedEx just dropped off this: Mi Adidas custom 3.0

IMG_0089.jpg

A look inside, comes with a shoe bag.
IMG_0090.jpg

IMG_0091.jpg

Wait for it...
IMG_0092.jpg

Thats right Dallas Cowboys *******!!!

Silly Cowboys Fans...new shoes with your teams name on them aren't going to help you get into the playoffs anytime soon.

Having worn steel spikes forever, I have really been into anything spikeless for the past couple of years. Like my clubs, I'm pretty simple when it comes to equipment. I don't need or really want anything with much flash and I'm a well known tightwad when it comes to shoes.
I played most of the year last year with these Adidas adZero's. Worked great on the course. Only downfall was that they are not at all waterproof, but they were less than $70 and that is good with me.
I'm looking forward to trying a pair of True Linkswear shoes but not sure if I can turn loose of $150 for a pair of shoes.

Mens-adidas-Sport-adiZero-Sonic-Shoes.jpg

Having worn steel spikes forever, I have really been into anything spikeless for the past couple of years. Like my clubs, I'm pretty simple when it comes to equipment. I don't need or really want anything with much flash and I'm a well known tightwad when it comes to shoes.
I played most of the year last year with these Adidas adZero's. Worked great on the course. Only downfall was that they are not at all waterproof, but they were less than $70 and that is good with me.
I'm looking forward to trying a pair of True Linkswear shoes but not sure if I can turn loose of $150 for a pair of shoes.

Mens-adidas-Sport-adiZero-Sonic-Shoes.jpg

Do you get good traction on wet dewy mornings with the adZeros??

If I were looking for new shoes right now this would be very hard to pass up. http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-golf-tour-360-4-shoes.html They also seem to offer free shipping on their stuff at least once a month, so if you watch the site you could end up with a really sweet deal on these shoes. They also have FY Dryjoys in limited sizes for FJ fans http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/footjoy-dryjoys-golf-shoes-53656.html

I love the brown version of those adidas!

Do you get good traction on wet dewy mornings with the adZeros??

I am interested in this also. I like golf shoes, but the thought of being able to wear some really comfy cross trainers (that can also be worn off the course) is VERY appealing to. That leaves extra $$$ for clubs, balls, etc!

Hands down the most comfortable shoe thus far for me (of this years stock) is the Lunar Control. Then my Ecco Streets.

Hands down the most comfortable shoe thus far for me (of this years stock) is the Lunar Control. Then my Ecco Streets.

My review on the home page agrees with you.

My review on the home page agrees with you.

Amen...plan to pick up another pair.

Did you try the truelinks? I tried a pair on, once you get past the clown feet they aren't too bad. But I have a narrow foot and the toe box is huge on those things. Comfy, but god aweful to look at and definetly for a specific foot type.

Amen...plan to pick up another pair.

Did you try the truelinks? I tried a pair on, once you get past the clown feet they aren't too bad. But I have a narrow foot and the toe box is huge on those things. Comfy, but god aweful to look at and definetly for a specific foot type.

You can see that review too...hehe.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11533

I have been known to have a few pairs of shoes in my day...hehe

If I were looking for new shoes right now this would be very hard to pass up. http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/adidas-golf-tour-360-4-shoes.html They also seem to offer free shipping on their stuff at least once a month, so if you watch the site you could end up with a really sweet deal on these shoes. They also have FY Dryjoys in limited sizes for FJ fans http://www.rockbottomgolf.com/footjoy-dryjoys-golf-shoes-53656.html

Actually picked up those Dryjoys on Saturday! Threw them on, obnoxiously comfortable, and I was on the fence about picking them up, as they were $169 CAD. I decided to go with it because they were nice looking 12W, which is sometimes hard to come by...low and behold, I get to the cash, and they were on sale for $90...SCORE!!

Has anyone had any experience with Asics golf shoes? I love their running shoes and am intrigued by their entry into this market.

You can see that review too...hehe.

http://thehackersparadise.com/home/?p=11533

I have been known to have a few pairs of shoes in my day...hehe

Ya don't say? Judging by the pics I saw in this thread.

I agree with everything you wrote about the trues. My opinion, if you have Flinstone feet and are going for that modern day Seminole tribe updated moccasin look, they are perfect!!!!!

I bought my first nice pair in my life last year, a pair of Adidas Adipure Nuovos in white. I like them and get lots of compliments. I'd post a picture but since you have to link to photobucket and I can't while at work, I'm hosed.

On my short list for my next few pairs are:

-Ecco Street's in white/green
-Adidas Tour 360 4.0 sports
-Adidas Adipure Z in both brown and black if i can swing it, just black if i can't

I bought my first nice pair in my life last year, a pair of Adidas Adipure Nuovos in white. I like them and get lots of compliments. I'd post a picture but since you have to link to photobucket and I can't while at work, I'm hosed.

On my short list for my next few pairs are:

-Ecco Street's in white/green
-Adidas Tour 360 4.0 sports
-Adidas Adipure Z in both brown and black if i can swing it, just black if i can't

Try the Eccos on with shorts. I went into getting a pair gung ho on the white, tried them on and realized they resemble the old mans orthotic rockports you see the old fella sport after the round.

Try the Eccos on with shorts. I went into getting a pair gung ho on the white, tried them on and realized they resemble the old mans orthotic rockports you see the old fella sport after the round.

Good advice! Will do.........

I just picked up a pair of FJ Synr-G in black with the grey lizard pinstripe. Haven't had to wear them on the course or range yet.

I just picked up Adidas Powerband 3.0s. Wearing them for the first time tomorrow.

I just picked up Adidas Powerband 3.0s. Wearing them for the first time tomorrow.

Love those shoes. Ordered a custom pair and wear them all the time.

Nike Air Rivals- great shoe for under $75. Bought a pair last year and loved them. Comfortable to walk 18 holes in right out of the box. A shoe so nice, I went and bought it twice- picked up another pair Friday.

Only thing I don't care for is the white laces- black laces look better in them.

4747-DEFAULT-XL.jpg

Since everyone seems to love their Powerband 3.0. Tried them and loved them too. I like my shoes to be a bit different. So I found the green/white ones on ebay. Shipped under $65. Can't wait to get them.

Anybody a footjoy fan? :D

16j1tad.jpg

Back