The New Shoes Thread

Lots of FJ fans here. I have a few pairs myself.

I just picked up Adidas Powerband 3.0s. Wearing them for the first time tomorrow.

These are my favorite golf shoes. I customed mine online last season... they still look pretty. I hope you love them too!

absolutley LOVE these shoes. I wear these to the range almost exclusively now
I bought my first nice pair in my life last year, a pair of Adidas Adipure Nuovos in white. I like them and get lots of compliments. I'd post a picture but since you have to link to photobucket and I can't while at work, I'm hosed.

On my short list for my next few pairs are:

-Ecco Street's in white/green
-Adidas Tour 360 4.0 sports
-Adidas Adipure Z in both brown and black if i can swing it, just black if i can't

other MyJoys Black/Pink
148zpko.jpg

I wore my new Adidas Tour 360 4.0s on the course on Saturday. After walking 18 in them I'm pretty satisfied in their comfort and performance. I don't know if they helped me any but I played decently.

other MyJoys Black/Pink

Until now, I didn't think a pink shoe for men would work...very nice!

If Bret "The Hitman" Hart played golf, I'm sure he'd have a pair of those too...

Why do I want these so bad?

306316_im_____0_gsi

Currently have both White/Grey and Black Adidas Tour 360 4.0. Being flat footed, these have to be the most comfortable golf shoes I've worn.

I bought a pair of the Adipure Z in black. Had tried them on at a Golf Galaxy and was stunned by how comfortable they were -- and their $250 price tag. I like the Adidas shoes as my foot is a little on the narrow side and had great luck with the Adidas 360 3.0s. I was able to buy the Adipure Z on ebay for $169 including shipping and since the place is in Illinois they arrived two days later. Wore them for the first time last night for 9 holes carrying my bag and not even a hit of rubbing or a blister. Great shoe.

I bought a pair of the Adipure Z in black. Had tried them on at a Golf Galaxy and was stunned by how comfortable they were -- and their $250 price tag. I like the Adidas shoes as my foot is a little on the narrow side and had great luck with the Adidas 360 3.0s. I was able to buy the Adipure Z on ebay for $169 including shipping and since the place is in Illinois they arrived two days later. Wore them for the first time last night for 9 holes carrying my bag and not even a hit of rubbing or a blister. Great shoe.

They are extremely comfortable, I am glad you were able to get them at such a great price.

A few have been added since this picture, but here ya go.

798908273_8euqH-L.jpg

JB, what are the center pair of shoes on the top rack (white and blue). Those are FRESH!

JB, what are the center pair of shoes on the top rack (white and blue). Those are FRESH!

PUMA Cell Fusion

You can see a review of them on our home page.

I have about 40 pairs of shoes and my current favs are the Oakley Hot Lap's
shoes_hotlap.jpg

If I wear them to the range does that make them golf shoes?

If I wear them to the range does that make them golf shoes?

I would say so. Perhaps the title of the thread should be edited to say "the new golf shoes thread".

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

They are sneakers, sorry JB. I wish that Oakley would make a golf version of these as they are a very good shoe. I will post a pic of my new adidas golf shoes to make up for this bad.

They are sneakers, sorry JB. I wish that Oakley would make a golf version of these as they are a very good shoe. I will post a pic of my new adidas golf shoes to make up for this bad.

Nah, no bad of course. Just curious because I had not seen them before.

After trying on a few pairs recently I have decided to go with the Powerband 3.0, a good mix of sports shoe and stabilty imo. FJ's and more traditional golf shoes make me feel like I am at work and not playing golf.
41QZQnDVqxL.jpg

Just picked up 2 pairs of Puma Cell Fusion shoes...

Got these to go with some of the Sligo Orange pieces I have... and Rickie is my homeboy!
cfli-whitevibrantorange.jpg

I've been trying to fina pair of black pair of golf shoes that still look good with shorts and these are probably the sickest pair of Black Golf shoes I've ever seen!
cfli.jpg

So after all the good talk I have heard about Adipures I finally took the plunge and picked some up. I was looking for another white pair of golf shoes so that I could rotate two pairs. It seems like more and more things from the wardrobe these days are requiring white shoes. I was in my home course's pro shop and was looking at maybe getting some white footjoy sports as they were reasonably priced but they had sold the size I needed. I saw these and tried them on and fell in love with the feel of the shoe. I like the look of the shoe as well and to me personally I like the look of the adipure better than the adipure Z. They happen to have these in the size I needed and the price was too good not to get them. Haven't worn them on the course yet but I am sure they will be money!

View attachment 2412

Back