THP Fantasy Football League #1 Draft Lottery

I'm hungover and I cant believe I picked Mendenhall

Sent from my Kindle Fire using Tapatalk 2

Neither can he haha

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Why? Carrying a conversation on THP with the person you just woke up next to?

Let's start the season tomorrow.....ready to watch Trent Richardson turn into a NFL stud.

No buck packed up his apple store after the draft and high tailed it out of casa de hanks

That's just the jambalaya working its way through your system

i already had that uncomfortable when i woke up.

Why? Carrying a conversation on THP with the person you just woke up next to?

Let's start the season tomorrow.....ready to watch Trent Richardson turn into a NFL stud.

hanks didn't close the deal last night. although he did offer me some bridgestone balls to stay longer.

lol, could be worse you could have picked Trent Richardson

Haha Ary was like hes not even playing this year. Guess I should have looked a few things up. I think I'm strong at TE. Can we start 3 of them?

Haha Ary was like hes not even playing this year. Guess I should have looked a few things up. I think I'm strong at TE. Can we start 3 of them?

only 1 flex is a RB/WR in our league

lol, could be worse you could have picked Trent Richardson

I saw this. Where do you think he should have gone? I thought 2nd round was alright - better than AP. :D

I saw this. Where do you think he should have gone? I thought 2nd round was alright - better than AP. :D

i'm just messing with you cookie. you did pretty good for your first draft. few rookie mistakes IMO but nothing thats gonna hurt you in the long run i don't think.

i'm just messing with you cookie. you did pretty good for your first draft. few rookie mistakes IMO but nothing thats gonna hurt you in the long run i don't think.

He's got a squad that will beat yours. No doubt in my mind. He has RB depth and if a few of them go off, he's got wicked trade bait.

That's cool, I was genuinely curious what people thought. Feel free to throw out the rookie mistakes, this is my learning time.

Guessing that D in the 7th round was too early, probably could have got the same in the 9th or 10th (if not later). Since I honestly have not watched anything about where guys are pre-season or read up on them, hoping I did not grab someone that is already injured or likely to be. Sounds like Richardson and his knee is a huge question mark and that 2nd round may have been too high considering that.

Or he could be a stud! No one knows and that's the best part. I don't think that was too early for SF's defense cookie. It's either them and their double digit points per week or some backup that you might never play. Fantasy Football guru's crack me up, and they're fun to beat. Which I think you'll do.

That's cool, I was genuinely curious what people thought. Feel free to throw out the rookie mistakes, this is my learning time.

Guessing that D in the 7th round was too early, probably could have got the same in the 9th or 10th (if not later). Since I honestly have not watched anything about where guys are pre-season or read up on them, hoping I did not grab someone that is already injured or likely to be. Sounds like Richardson and his knee is a huge question mark and that 2nd round may have been too high considering that.

Cookie you did great. I believe TRs ADP was mid to late first round. To get him in the second was an excellent pick

You did fine Cookie. Until the season starts you really don't know. With 16 teams there are only a few sure picks.

He's got a squad that will beat yours. No doubt in my mind. He has RB depth and if a few of them go off, he's got wicked trade bait.

lol ok TC.... we'll see its a long season and even if you think he drafted better than me that isn't everything although you are def right in a 16 team league no one trades and FA are slim to none.

Just hope you dont have a serious injury to any of your starters. One RB ACL and you will be relying on Browns players as FA, not a good spot to be in!

lol ok TC.... we'll see its a long season and even if you think he drafted better than me that isn't everything although you are def right in a 16 team league no one trades and FA are slim to none.

We had tons of trades last year

Richardson is a tough call. RBs arent what they used to be in FF. Throw in the fact that he is a rookie, with a rookie QB that has nobody to throw to, and opposing Defenses will just stack it up and clog him up. Oh yeah, and he plays for the Browns.

With all that said, I drafted Hardesty in the late rounds hoping that he *might* have some worth, which I doubt he will.

We had tons of trades last year

i was in a BAD league last year. no one talked or traded at all. it was like pulling teeth to even get anyone to respond to trade offers.

i was in a BAD league last year. no one talked or traded at all. it was like pulling teeth to even get anyone to respond to trade offers.
You tried to trade with Fildini too?

We had a metric ton of trades. I was getting offers every day. I think it helped that TC liked to shake things up and KMac was looking to deal as well. I have a feeling I will be looking to deal this year. Anyone want Mendenhall? Hes not on the PUP list!

i don't think we will have any issues with our league with people not responding to stuff this year. which is nice. plus Cookie has been already throwing out some solid trash talk in the League home page lol

i don't think we will have any issues with our league with people not responding to stuff this year. which is nice. plus Cookie has been already throwing out some solid trash talk in the League home page lol

Weak sauce :alien:

Weak sauce :alien:

Nice to see your girl let you back online. You on a set schedule?

So, how did auto drafting treat you this year? As good as 2011?

Back