THP Fantasy Football Week 10 Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Did Reece get hurt?

I knew I shouldn't have dropped Moore. I gambled that I could pick him back up right away and lost.

DMAC would have gone for 200 yards and some change. There were times when Bush's lack of speed hurt him.

I know dude, and he missed a match up with the Broncos, who he always shreds.

A big 3 points from V Jax...glad that trade was declined! For this week anyway

A big 3 points from V Jax...glad that trade was declined! For this week anyway

Yeah, he did well for me last night. Threw up 39 points on Sunday, then 3 on Thursday.

I was going to counter with Denarius Moore, who was on my bench last night, who went off for 29 points.

Yeah, he did well for me last night. Threw up 39 points on Sunday, then 3 on Thursday.

I was going to counter with Denarius Moore, who was on my bench last night, who went off for 29 points.

I wouldn't have taken him. I don't trust Palmer as a QB

GG declined the trade I offered her. haha, I knew she would though. I kind of did it to get a counter, she usually does those but not this time.

GG declined the trade I offered her. haha, I knew she would though. I kind of did it to get a counter, she usually does those but not this time.

details?

I dont want to say....hahaha

Starks and Miles Austin for CJ.

WHy don't you just drive to Flordia, knock on their door, and when she answers, slap her in the face.

WHy don't you just drive to Flordia, knock on their door, and when she answers, slap her in the face.

I cant afford the gas. I was just trying to get her to counter.

I cant afford the gas. I was just trying to get her to counter.

I hear ya, but I don't think Miles Austin is going to play soon enough to matter in our FF league. Here's an idea though, trade him to deandec, so he can have him on his roster with Santana Moss.

I hear ya, but I don't think Miles Austin is going to play soon enough to matter in our FF league. Here's an idea though, trade him to deandec, so he can have him on his roster with Santana Moss.

Austin will only be out 2 weeks.

Austin will only be out 2 weeks.

That's what you think. I thought Run DMC would just miss 1 week dude. Hammy's are scary. I'll trade you Greg Little for him, but that's it.

That's what you think. I thought Run DMC would just miss 1 week dude. Hammy's are scary. I'll trade you Greg Little for him, but that's it.

hahahaha....Little. The receiver you have thought was gonna break out week after week.

hahahaha....Little. The receiver you have thought was gonna break out week after week.

Here's some knowledge for you:

Since week 6:

Miles Austin's production: 14, 3, 5, 7
Greg Little's production: 13, 8, 6, 5

And, I bet Little outscores him this weekend, next weekend, and the weekend after that. Just food for thought.

Then he'll be back putting up those big single digit games. :smile:

Here's some knowledge for you:

Since week 6:

Miles Austin's production: 14, 3, 5, 7
Greg Little's production: 13, 8, 6, 5

And, I bet Little outscores him this weekend, next weekend, and the weekend after that. Just food for thought.

both of you...leave me alone! hahaha

Am I allowed to pick your brains regarding a "who to start" or is this THP teams only? I should have joined the league. Wasn't paying attention and before you know it the season started.

I honestly couldn't think of a counter.

Just an FYI for whoever has DeSean Jackson in leagues 2 & 3 he missed a team meeting and he is being benched for the game.

I honestly couldn't think of a counter.

Just an FYI for whoever has DeSean Jackson in leagues 2 & 3 he missed a team meeting and he is being benched for the game.

I just saw that too.

Hey guys, I need some advice. Who do you think is the better start, Steven Jackson against the browns, or Demarco Murray against the bills? I'm leaning yowards Jackson right now.

Hey guys, I need some advice. Who do you think is the better start, Steven Jackson against the browns, or Demarco Murray against the bills? I'm leaning yowards Jackson right now.

Who's your other RB? You're obviously leaving one of them out for someone else.

I hate DeShean Jackson's alarm clock.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back