Toulon First Run Collection Putters

They look nice.

Wondering when putters are going to have shaft upgrades or come stock with those extra stiff shafts.

Does Toulon buy in to that concept or is it just too niche to offer?

Absolutely in love with the chocolate finish! And love reading about how they subtly changed the shapes.

New York Holiday GIF by Virgin Atlantic

Gosh those are stunning. I see you, Madison 😍

Got an email from Sean saying they had such incredible demand for the heavy spec putters there is an inventory issue with the XL grip. Which I personally think is fantastic to see.

I love that chocolate finish. I want to go heavy which is what I play now but options are more limited.

I already have multiple San Diegos. New York is intriguing.

I love that chocolate finish. I want to go heavy which is what I play now but options are more limited.

The wild thing I found is that the alcatraz head is already at 360.g and heavy was only 20g more. That got me to dive in on the standard.

Every putter in the lineup can be made heavy.

Reach out to them.
Probably a good suggestion. If the difference is just in the removable weights I’m sure they would take care of it.

Still leaves the question of a 3rd San Diego or something else.

I really would like to see a Memphis in the flesh, I just love the look and the finish…

Monsters Inc Fainting GIF by Disney Pixar

Played a two day tournament (quite poorly I will add) and came home to a black package on my door step... get closer and see the Toulon logo.. Alcatraz has arrived. not sure who they got to deliver on a sunday, will get some picks up in a few.

Played a two day tournament (quite poorly I will add) and came home to a black package on my door step... get closer and see the Toulon logo.. Alcatraz has arrived. not sure who they got to deliver on a sunday, will get some picks up in a few.
Damn. That was quick!

Sorry just finished some things: she purty and she feels as good as she looks (indoor on my mat that needs to be vacuumed). Size looks a lot smaller than jailbird but really is not a lot smaller. I think I am in love. The white on black grip pops and means I need to keep it clean.

Headcover seems well made, fits well. The shape is very similar to odyssey mallet covers I have had for majors. That pale blue looks dope. Not sure if I am going to put it in the bag or up on the wall.
IMG_5306.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_5304.jpeg
    IMG_5304.jpeg
    110.7 KB · Views: 13
  • IMG_5303.jpeg
    IMG_5303.jpeg
    49.1 KB · Views: 11
  • IMG_5307.jpeg
    IMG_5307.jpeg
    39.7 KB · Views: 15
  • IMG_5305.jpeg
    IMG_5305.jpeg
    85.1 KB · Views: 15
Sorry just finished some things: she purty and she feels as good as she looks (indoor on my mat that needs to be vacuumed). Size looks a lot smaller than jailbird but really is not a lot smaller. I think I am in love. The white on black grip pops and means I need to keep it clean.

Headcover seems well made, fits well. The shape is very similar to odyssey mallet covers I have had for majors. That pale blue looks dope. Not sure if I am going to put it in the bag or up on the wall.
View attachment 9244949
Oh that is a BEAUTY!

View attachment 9244949
Holy cow....I'm jealous

View attachment 9244949
What specs did you go with?

These look so good!

View attachment 9244949
So dope!! I want one even more now.

I really love their putters. Really sharp looking and sleek. One day I'd love to own one.

View attachment 9244949
Look at you being all fancy over there. That thing is gorgeous.

Got my shipping email tonight. I think I will be checking tracking even more obsessively than typical.

I made a new years resolution to roll 20 putts per day, usually indoors on my mat with the puttout. If I get one to stick in the putt out I am done. last night I rolled this (6') and I almost holed the first 3. Finally stuck one on the 10th putt. This thing rolls as good as it looks. I can't wait to get out with it this weekend.

Back