Tough week & sad times

Sorry to hear this OG...if u need to talk u have my number

Sent from my DROID BIONIC using Tapatalk 2

OG that is something that had to be tough to share and you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers. That's one tough week and just try to maintain that strength and support for your son.

Sorry about this OG if you need anything feel free to PM me.

Have you heard of Al Anon? It helps with those that have loved ones that struggle with addiction. It can provide a lot of support and education.

That's tough to hear OG, you and your family are in my thoughts and prayers.

Wow just saw this OG, that really sucks but you're doing the right thing. Good luck and keep strong.

Hang in there buddy!

OG, sorry to hear about your troubles.....
I will keep you KellyBo and your son in my prayers.
Be strong, your son will be better!

Wow. God speed to you, Kelly and your son.

I'm sorry to hear this OG. I wish your son all the best in rehab. I'll be praying for you guys tonight.

Sounds like your son may have hit the low point most people need to hit, Bill. And he's got great people behind him in you and Kelly. That's the start to recovery. I'll be thinking of you, Kelly, and your son.

Kevin

OG I'm really sorry to hear that. It's good to hear that he knows he needs help, and it sounds like he is taking the first step to getting back on track. I will be sure to keep your family in my prayers. I'm sure with a person like you as his father he knows he has a great support system behind him and he will be able to fight through this.

Wow OG. I am sorry to hear this, but know it is good for your son. I will be praying for him, you and Kelly during this trying time. I hope he does well in the program and stays clean afterwards.

All my best wishes are going out to you and your family my friend.

Wow OG, I am so sorry to hear this...will be keeping your family in my thoughts.

My thoughts and prayers are going out to your family OG . From reading thru the post it sounds like you have plenty of help here from the THP family , be sure to use it if you need it .

You are in my thoughts and prayers at this tough time but it sounds like you have things going in the right direction. I hope for the best for the three of you!

Hope all things continue in the positive light for you and your family.

Take care

Ole Gray, boy it has been up and down for you both, hearing about the new granddaughter, moving news, and now your son. My wife and I helped her older brother who had been living in “rent by the week Hotel” up in Mich. When he was well enough to fly down to Florida. When she met him at the airport he was in a wheel chair.
It has been two years and he is doing great. He has a job, a place where he lives and we have a wonderful relationship with him. Although he had many health problems we were able to encourage him to make better decisions. It help that he was a VET and received medical care from the VA. (they were awesome)
We pray that the Lord take away that desire and he can be all that you hope for.
God Bless you and KB

Oh my god OG I feel for you that must have been scary. All the best to you and your family I'm sure he will come out on top.

OG we definitely feel for you. But things will definitely be looking up for you. You are an amazing father and did the best thing for your child. I hope he gets better and we are all here for you.

So sorry to hear you had to go through this. Hope this goes well and your son gets better. That sort of thing is so rough. We're here for you guys!

OG, I'm glad he has someone that cares about him so much and has the ability to help. Those two will be huge for him as he gets better. I hope for the best for your family.

OG, you and your son will be in my prayers. I am impressed with his ability to come to you for help, that can be really hard to do. I'm glad you were able to find him help. I hope this is the beginning of a full recovery for him. I'm no expert on the topic, but I see the effects of drug abuse from both the users side and the family's side. Feel free to PM me anytime.

Hang in there OG.....you have friends on here that really care about you. Keep your chin up!! You have my thoughts...

Back