Today, Cleveland Golf is announcing the release of the latest addition to their 588 line of wedges, the 588 RTX. Many of you may be familiar with the 588 RTX CB that was featured in a THP forum testing. This version features much of the same technology, but in a classic blade-style wedge. The 588 RTX was designed with input from Cleveland’s Tour staff and is sure to be a staple in many bags for years to come.
- All lofts and bounces available in both RH and LH.
- Available in both Satin Chrome and Black Pearl finishes.
- True Temper Dynamic Gold Wedge Flex shaft
- Lamkin 588 Grip
- 18 different loft and bounce options ranging from 46° to 64°.
588 RTX wedges combine the legendary performance of 588 with the breakthrough Rotex Face – Cleveland Golf’s most advanced spin technology ever. This wedge is intended for players of all abilities.
16% Larger Grooves
- Developed closely with Tour players, these U-grooves are more precise and 16% larger to maximize spin on critical scoring shots – especially out of the rough, sand, and wet conditions.
Rougher, More Durable Laser Milling
- Advanced surface roughness technology is now more durable and dimensionally optimized for even more friction at impact. This helps generate even more spin on chips, pitches and partial shots from any lie.
- Directionally milled face pattern adds roughness and imparts maximum spin on open-face wedge shots where impact tends to be closer to the toe.
- Inspired by Cleveland Golf’s popular CG15 wedge, preferred by Tour players and amateurs alike. Wider sole width near the heel, narrow sole width near the toe improves bunker performance without sacrificing versatility.