Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
775674865_8fZGG-L-2.jpg

775676705_NCYtp-L-2.jpg

775676094_NxEca-L-2.jpg

775675590_fhE8X-L-2.jpg

775674411_3T4Dj-L-2.jpg

Their stuff gets better every season. I really liked their stuff last year at the U.S. Women's Open.

I really like the Cutter & Buck gear that's at my local Golf Galaxy. Sharp looking & well made. Even better is the price is a heck of lot better than Sligo's or the newest Nike offerings.

I like their women's stuff, even the Annika Collection :good:

• Admin
I love the C&B stuff. I still prefer more of a niche style, like IJP, Sligo, etc... but this company produces great apparel.

IMO, this is the finest offering for the ladies. i like this style a lot, but then again, i like the simplicity of the coloring. I would think that Diane would be all over some of this stuff.

I really like the C&B line.

Here's a question: how come none of my local retailers ever seem to have the really good looking stuff that y'all feature?

• Admin
I really like the C&B line.

Here's a question: how come none of my local retailers ever seem to have the really good looking stuff that y'all feature?

We are special...Just kidding. However if you know you like how a particular line feels, you can order it online. Fairwaystyles has a lot of the CBUK stuff and many of their more niche products are green grass only as well. Or so it seems.

IMO, this is the finest offering for the ladies. i like this style a lot, but then again, i like the simplicity of the coloring. I would think that Diane would be all over some of this stuff.

I've been buying Cutter & Buck for years. You're right - I like a lot of what I see here very much. I'm very curious about the fabrics they have used especially in the grey plaids.

I've been buying Cutter & Buck for years. You're right - I like a lot of what I see here very much. I'm very curious about the fabrics they have used especially in the grey plaids.

materials do make a big difference. i'm not the biggest fan of 100% cotton.

When we reviewed their line (3 weeks ago) I believe it has the materials used.

nothing really there for me. they do have some nice ladies stuff though.

nothing really there for me. they do have some nice ladies stuff though.

Really?

I like most of this mens stuff. Very subtle and classic in a lot of the looks.

775676094_NxEca-L-2.jpg

Really?
I like most of this mens stuff. Very subtle and classic in a lot of the looks.

yeah too plain for me. I have slacks in all those colors and there's just not much to any of those shirts. JMO though.

C&B has been around quite a while. And they changed as they have needed to. From materials, cuts, colors, patterns and the growth of their womens line. Only great companies do that. C&B is a great company.

Very nice, I second the above comment about the plaid shorts and matching shirt in pic 2. That could really work itself into my closet soon!!

Back