9canWEB2.jpg

I had this for the first time this weekend and it was awesome. One-T thanks for introducing me to this great beer.

Shiner Hefeweizen, a keeper!

Samuel-Adams-Octoberfest.jpg
One of these because they are so tasty.

I cannot wait for all the fall beers to arrive. I am looking forward to some darker beers.. particularly brown ales. My favorite fall beer,

I'm happy once we get past the pumpkin beers. Most of them I've had really aren't that good. Get to mid November and the good stuff comes out!

9canWEB2.jpg

I had this for the first time this weekend and it was awesome. One-T thanks for introducing me to this great beer.

Gonna be trying this one tonight. Hoping its as good as you say.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Hacker Pschorr Octoberfest is like heaven on earth.

I really liked it. I will definitely be getting some more.

Seriously. Tappin'.

Good to hear. I going to try some of their different flavors and see if they equally as good.

Last night I was drinking a local brew Natty Green's Guilford Golden. I like a lot of their brews. Old Town Brown, Buckshot are also really good.

Last night I was drinking a local brew Natty Green's Guilford Golden. I like a lot of their brews. Old Town Brown, Buckshot are also really good.

Natty Green's is some good stuff

formerly butters35

Tonight I picked up a Kona Brewing Company special brew, the Aloha Series. Wailua. Wheat Ale brewed with passion fruit.
Since my honeymoon in Hawaii I have really enjoyed Kona's stuff. I wanted their Longboard Lager but they didn't have any and I decided to give this a shot.
Pretty good, not great.
But anything that makes me think back to Hawaii is a winner.

Killians irish red always hits the spot for some reason

Was able to fun some more Dogfish Head 120's. Apparently the distributor for the state "found" a palate of 120 and the local shops were stocked up. One store had 10(yes, 10) cases on the shelf. At $9 a bottle I didn't go crazy, I got myself a 4 pack and a few buddies who had not tried it wanted one.

qa9ury6e.jpg

Was able to fun some more Dogfish Head 120's. Apparently the distributor for the state "found" a palate of 120 and the local shops were stocked up. One store had 10(yes, 10) cases on the shelf. At $9 a bottle I didn't go crazy, I got myself a 4 pack and a few buddies who had not tried it wanted one.

qa9ury6e.jpg

That stuff is pretty good but the price just completely turns me off.

Just gimme a Bass and I'm good.

That stuff is pretty good but the price just completely turns me off.

Just gimme a Bass and I'm good.

I hear ya on that, I do like it and it being a twice a year release I will pick up a few when I can find them. I will usually browse the shop and try to find the best bang for the buck, but still find myself spending more than I would like on a few beers every time.

qa9ury6e.jpg

It's a good beer, but I can't drink more than about one per release.
There are plenty other good, strong, IPAs that aren't so deathly expensive. Heck, I don't think there is *that* much difference between the 90min and the 120 min, and its more available and much cheaper....

I've been on a Newcastle kick lately. I'm going to England in a few weeks and I figured I should prepare!

It's a good beer, but I can't drink more than about one per release.
There are plenty other good, strong, IPAs that aren't so deathly expensive. Heck, I don't think there is *that* much difference between the 90min and the 120 min, and its more available and much cheaper....

True, I do like the 90 minute quite a bit and I am a big fan of IPA's. I plan on drinking 1 or 2 and seeing how the other 2 age.

I am still loving the Boulevard 80 acre hoppy wheat. I like supporting local business, and when it is a great beer at the same time its even easier.

If anyone can find it, they are having issues meeting demand, I suggest you try it. Some floral and fruity notes, a solid wheat beer.

Going to look for some good pumpkin ales this weekend now that all the fall beer is out ...hearing good things about the Pumpkin Ale from Blue Moon that's been released

Going to look for some good pumpkin ales this weekend now that all the fall beer is out ...hearing good things about the Pumpkin Ale from Blue Moon that's been released

The Dogfish Punkin is the best! I really loved the Heavy Seas Bourbon Barreled Imperial Pumpkin last year.

The pumpkins are beers I just haven't been able to get in to, I'll take my pumpkin in a pie, lol.

Nice, I'll pick up a 6 of that then too

The Dogfish Punkin is the best! I really loved the Heavy Seas Bourbon Barreled Imperial Pumpkin last year.

This disappoints me CM as I know how much you're into beers....come to the dark side man!

The pumpkins are beers I just haven't been able to get in to, I'll take my pumpkin in a pie, lol.

Back