Shipyard Summer. Need to move to fall beers soon....

I just had my first Sam Adams Octoberfest of the year last night! Went well with leftover steak, and Octoberfest is my favorite seasonal from Sam Adams.

I just had my first Sam Adams Octoberfest of the year last night! Went well with leftover steak, and Octoberfest is my favorite seasonal from Sam Adams.

Very good beer. Really enjoy the mix of beers Sam Adams puts out. Winter Lager is one of my favorites too.

Having a lager while I wait for my pizza. I'll be enjoying some sierra Nevada when I get home.

Came up the the local bar, drinking Turbodog with a splash of root beer in it. Amazing

Dude, when you get all settled in your new place and you come down this way for the tour- if you like Imperial Pumpkin beers, get ready to have your doors blown off. Wachusett has an amazing one.

That made me think about all the pumpkin spice beers coming out soon. I can't wait for it to cool down and enjoy a Cottonwood.

Sharing a Blue Moon Variety pack with my wife. So far I've had Original, Harvest Pumpkin Ale, Carmel Apple Spiced Ale, and Belgium Style Pale Ale. Still like the original the best.

Noticed that Sam's Octoberfest was in the store today. I'll have to pick some up once I get back from Dallas!

I just designed a pumpkin beer I am going to brew on Saturday. I am pretty stoked about this one.

I haven't read this entire thread but Grant, how do I make my own beer and is it worth it.

This thread isn't really about brewing, it's more beers people try etc.. You should look into simple home brewing kits, there is a lot involved that what grant makes it sound like. Good luck if you decide to do it!

Negra Modelo if I'm feeling laid back and lazy. Miller Lite if I'm gonna be up and about while or after drinking.

Tapping till 12-21-2012

I am headed out to my brother's house this morning to brew my fall pumpkin beer. I have about 5 lbs of organic pumpkin that is going into it. I am excited.

Tapatalkin

I am headed out to my brother's house this morning to brew my fall pumpkin beer. I have about 5 lbs of organic pumpkin that is going into it. I am excited.

Tapatalkin

Dude that sounds amazing.

I just had a Blue Moon draft last night for the first time in years and I remember why I loved that stuff.

Dude that sounds amazing.

I just had a Blue Moon draft last night for the first time in years and I remember why I loved that stuff.

Thanks man. I can't wait to get it done. It is starting to get cool now. That kind of weather is perfect for brewing.

Tapatalkin

Tapatalkin

That is great man, I had my first pumpkin beer last night ad it was good. I followed it up with some Sam's Octoberfest, my fav fall beer right now.

I knew I liked you.

Buck was drinking Xmas beer last night and it was gooood

^^^^^^ I Tapped That.....On My iPad ^^^^^^

Super excited that SA Octoberfest coming soon if not already. Its my favorite beer of all time.

Second, I am a summer shandy kinda guy when its hot out. Has anyone tried their new lemon berry shandy? Honestly I'm kinda scared as I tried their berry weiss in the past and thought it was possibly the worst beer I have ever tasted.

Super excited that SA Octoberfest coming soon if not already. Its my favorite beer of all time.

The SA Octoberfest is indeed out! This is my favorite time of year for beer, as I think octoberfests are my favorite seasonals. Blue Point and Magic Hat also make pretty good ones if you're a fan.

are you guys refering to saint arnolds or sam adams? saint arnolds octoberfest is a great beer .. never cared for the sam adams version.

after spending a few weeks in seattle recently i have discovered alaskan brewery .. the white wheat ale is so good and i can get it at specs in my area thankfully.

Couple Fridays ago I got a 4 pack of Dogfish Head 120, let's just say Saturday was rough...

The 90 & 120 are two of my all time favorite beers. All it takes is a 4 pack of either and you're feeling great!!

Back