Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Breakfast was a protein bar

Lunch was a double chicken salad from subway

We're going to BD's Mongolian for a late lunch. It's all you can eat, so it will be dinner as well.

Breakfast was cheerios and blood orange greek yogurt. Lunch was cashews and a chicken breast sandwich

Breakfast a drink mix meal replacement thingy, lo-carb monster and a hard boiled egg. Lunch was a Beef and Cheedar meal from Arby's

Back from BD's and I am so stuffed I am miserable!

Breakfast: rice chex with skim milk
Lunch: terriyaki chicken over noodles

I'm craving an omelette.

Bacon, cheddar, and hashbrowns all folded in, with a dollop of sour cream

Blueberry Eggo Waffles and a cup of coffee for breakfast as I stare outside at this worthless white stuff on the ground.

Bacon egg and cheese sandwich and coffee

Sausage egg and cheese sandwhich

Not very healthy but I just had a piece of cheese and a spicy sausage along with my coffee.

Egg & cheese sandwich with two cups of coffee & small OJ. I take my old man meds with OJ :D

whenever it's a Manchester United game day, I always make rasher sandwiches & chips. oh, what's a rasher you ask? ham, cheddar cheese & sauerkraut. mmmmmm

I am working on coffee until I approach human. Food products TBD.

Last two mornings have been Oatmeal with a sliced banana. This morning was a banana, grapes, cup of peaches, bottle of water.

Lunches have consisted of multi-grain flat bread sandwichs along with a salad or a soup.

Lunch was turkey and ham sandwich on a multi-grain flat bread and salad.

Bowl of cereal, mike, juice and coffee. On a good day, a Egg McMuffin!

Just had two homemade Egg McMuffins.

BBQ ribs, corn, and mashed potatoes with some sweet tea

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Homemade bacon McMuffin with egg.

Left over tortellini in pesto

I may have to try to make this sometime:

h15B3769B

Back