Whats for Breakfast/Lunch?

Woke up with 5 minutes to get to school so i downed a small bowl of honey combs cereal and two pieces of toast on the way to school. The typical turkey n cheese sammich with an odwalla bar and gummy candy as soon as i get back in the car and head to golf practice.

Those look phenomenal, Shark.

Awesome late lunch.

a5y5azeq.jpg

Sent from Tapatalk

grilled chicken go wrap and small chili from wendys

I had a ham, pepperoni, and Swiss panini.

Leftovers - homemade shrimp fried rice, chips, an apple, and a small piece of chocolate w/ almonds :hungry:

BSN Syntha-6 protein shake (chocolate peanut butter flavor) with a banana blended up for lunch. Mmmmm

I'm eating lunch at a delightful little Mexican restaurant. El Sarape

"Two small burritos"

9y2amepy.jpg

Turkey sandwich on bread thins and some carrots and an apple

Two double chz burgers

Wendy's grilled chicken go wrap and a chili

8 oz. ribeye and sweet potato.

Wendy's grilled chicken go wrap and a chili

Not sure if you have tried their new grilled chicken flatbreads, but the honey mustard one is low in calories and I found it to be freaking delicious

Well after that, I need a nap.

Sounds delicious! Only 1 dollar too.. Cant beat that :alien:

Super jealous of those burritos. I have another chitty sandwich and fruit. Just like every day for the last 18 years.

I'm going to be the fattest fat person ever when i start working downtown and have the option to go to restaurants whenever I want.

Just got back from IHOP. A bunch of us from high school got together for breakfast. Had the breakfast sampler. Eggs, bacon, sausage, ham, has browns and pancakes. Then one of the girls asked if anyone wanted her bacon! So yeah, I took it!

Good stuff right there buddy

Just had a peanut butter and marshmallow sandwich!

Back