The Official Banter Away Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Official Banter Away Thread

Well... That was nice of them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Wasn't it. I was at first thinking he was joking but then realized he was being serious. It was cart path only and I was a single walking and the course was empty.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I love days like today.
THP Event Launch
Tons of Content Launch
Fun Fun stuff.

When you're out of town for work, and so busy that you don't open your hotel room blinds until Thursday morning:

bc1c81b227341c69c486d9aae03c89cd.jpg

And my putter is in the car!

all work and no play makes pete a dull boy.....lol...don't worry pete, you are far from dull...lol

I can't wait for the nes classic to come out next week

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk Pro

The 40% off Bridgestone clubs/bags has me going nuts to start another bag. Already priced out a mini staff bag for $180 and J15 irons for less than $500. Oh lord Alex would kill me.

The 40% off Bridgestone clubs/bags has me going nuts to start another bag. Already priced out a mini staff bag for $180 and J15 irons for less than $500. Oh lord Alex would kill me.

Has this stopped you before? :laughing:

That mini staff bag is really enticing! The ponder is on for me also.

Where is this awesomeness going on at?

Where is this awesomeness going on at?

Use promo code FF2016. Worked last night when I was going through the website.

Use promo code FF2016. Worked last night when I was going through the website.

Website?

Just asked a fun question on the THP Facebook page (THPFan), so if you get a chance, chime in with your response.

Just asked a fun question on the THP Facebook page (THPFan), so if you get a chance, chime in with your response.

Maybe share it for this if us that avoid Facebook?

Maybe share it for this if us that avoid Facebook?

Its on Instagram too. Just a fun question about post round beverages. We like to ask fun stuff about food/drink on the social media pages from time to time.

Well not sure if this can be considered a rant, rave or banter at the time being.

So here is how my end of year/early next year sets up...

I have clients in Cali, Maine, Penn, UK, Texas and now Orlando, Florida. If anything it looks like my beginning of 2017 will include golf in some fashion! Hey may even be able to get a few rounds in with Freddie if all goes right.

Its always hard to see feedback and disputes in the THP Marketplace and still be above the fray and PC.
It is also hard because a newer member trying to leave feedback could feel his opinion doesn't matter because he doesn't know people or know any better.

Fortunately the THP community is made up largely of great people that share a passion for the game and this website. Because of that, these are few and far between.

Its always hard to see feedback and disputes in the THP Marketplace and still be above the fray and PC.
It is also hard because a newer member trying to leave feedback could feel his opinion doesn't matter because he doesn't know people or know any better.

Fortunately the THP community is made up largely of great people that share a passion for the game and this website. Because of that, these are few and far between.

Agree. SO much agree.

For sure. It's feedback like this that keeps everyone honest, and I hope that newer member doesn't feel minimized because that's certainly not the case.

I think feedback is a good thing, whether its good or bad unless its done with ill intent

I responded.. gave my side. Hopefully it is over and people understand my side

I chimed. Should be fun to see what people sag

Your position probably is expected to be fair and neutral by most (fair or not) and I'm sure not always easy. FWIW, I think your posts here and in the referenced thread did a good job of that.

I responded.. gave my side. Hopefully it is over and people understand my side

Don't worry buddy, I would still buy from you (or give you the right handed shirt off my back). Thanks for clearing it up.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back