Lions81;n8903736 said:
The sad thing is that I have almost become immune to it by now. I just expect it to happen.

Whats even sadder, I found myself laughing and rooting for it to happen after that timeout

Oh wow...what a game.

May be one of the best games all season and it’s WK 1

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Canadan;n8904171 said:
who do we like in the late game?

Oakland

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Even though Raiders just scored, I’m taking Broncos.... which basically means Raiders will win

01eb090f92953e2bbf544fb596fd96e1.jpg

Whew... Breathe.
Thank You Breesus, Bless you Boys...

Stemmy66;n8904181 said:
Even though Raiders just scored, I’m taking Broncos.... which basically means Raiders will win

That was not the start I hoped for with the Broncos, or the Raiders. Wowzers. I wish I had confidence in Flacco. Here we go.

Canadan;n8904184 said:
I still need to pick an NFL team. Why are all the teams around me so un-support-able hahaha?!

Plenty of room on the Chiefs bandwagon.

Dartgod;n8904202 said:
Plenty of room on the Chiefs bandwagon.

I'm assuming it's an extra large bandwagon considering all of the fair weather fans who are now rooting for the Chiefs.

After watching the Texans lose a heartbreaker I realized that football can be just as frustrating as golf. Screaming at the TV and I hate kickers!!

From someone who was at the Saints/Texans game last night, both teams looked really solid but both had gaps that'll need to be addressed.

And of course, a Saints home game, and the referees have their heads up in the clouds, and messed up.....AGAIN! Luckily, it didn't cost the Saints any real damage.

Who Dat!

OverPar247365;n8904633 said:
From someone who was at the Saints/Texans game last night, both teams looked really solid but both had gaps that'll need to be addressed.

And of course, a Saints home game, and the referees have their heads up in the clouds, and messed up.....AGAIN! Luckily, it didn't cost the Saints any real damage.

Who Dat!

That was a crazy fun game to watch. JB was on a plane so I was giving him the play by play at the end.

Nate;n8904675 said:

Cowboy QBs well represented on that list.

Canadan;n8904813 said:
I still can't believe the end of that Saints game.

Hated that roughing the kicker call.

I didn't like it either. However, after seeing the replays, I can logically get the call. Trust me, I still don't like it and thought it was the wrong call but, again, my cajun bias sways my opinion SEVERLY

2. slides into or contacts the kicker when both of the kicker’s feet are on the ground. It is not a foul if the contact is not severe, or if the kicker returns both feet to the ground prior to the contact and falls over a defender on the ground

Note: When in doubt, it is a foul for roughing the kicker.

it was the right call

Stemmy66;n8904181 said:

@Stemmy Please don't ever pick the Patriots!!!

And for people that have a issue with the call at the end of the Saints game it was the right call. I Might have called running into the kicker not roughing but it was a penalty.
I hate when the Refs swallow their whistles instead of making the Tough/correct call at the end of games.

I fear it is going to be another long season as a Broncos fan. They were unprepared and completely out-coached last night. I think the overall talent level and depth are a notch below playoff contender too. This will be a fun season, but I have to retune my expectations. Patriots and Chiefs look awfully good. I would not bet against either of them.

Back