The cable version of RZ is so much better than the Directv version, where you have to listen to Andrew Sicialano for hours. Its really well done.

One of my favorite channels honestly. Not a fan of all of the crews working for NFL network but I enjoy a lot of the red zone stuff

Not to sidetrack the thread but do you know if there is a Red Zone streaming only option? Might be worth the price if its not crazy

Not to sidetrack the thread but do you know if there is a Red Zone streaming only option? Might be worth the price if its not crazy

It depends on your streaming service if you do not have cable. I know its available with services like Sling. I’m not sure if its also available on Amazon Prime if you purchase a subscription.

Get a firestick. I get every nfl game free on nfl package. College as well.

Sent from my SM-N970U using Tapatalk

Try THE Reddit for NFLSTREAMS NFL Streams

AB accuser to meet with the NFL next week could get interesting. I suspect they will force some things to him early, playing a game that is the equivalent of Bama vs Middle Tenn St.

Get some money’s worth in case something comes out of the next steps.

AB accuser to meet with the NFL next week could get interesting. I suspect they will force some things to him early, playing a game that is the equivalent of Bama vs Middle Tenn St.

They did it with Gordon when he first got here. It will interesting to see how AB fits into and picks up the scheme since it is quite different than Pittsburgh or Oaklands and we have seen multiple receivers come in and not be able to pick it up.

The NFL is going to do their investigation and the lawsuit could take years if they don't come to a settlement.

is anyone taking the Dolphins +18???

Nailed it.
Brady didnt even look in another direction.

Lol sounds like a home game for pats in Miami

Nailed it.
Brady didnt even look in another direction.

And still hasn’t look in another direction. Making a statement while they can.

Janeane Garaffalo looks great in SF.

Janeane Garaffalo looks great in SF.
I Still think he could be the next starter in NE. If the 49ers move on from him after this year.

@jdtox you have to enjoy KJ, man is he going to be a good one.

@jdtox you have to enjoy KJ, man is he going to be a good one.

If he can stay healthy yes he is. That was a great play minus the xp haha

Anyone know how much red zone is these days?

I really enjoy watching Kyler play in AZ’s new offense. Its super fun to watch.

Well this is not what expected. But I’m not angry about it either lol
I haven't had cable for 3 years but I have 2 fireTv's.

Patriots are getting dangerously thin on the OL today!

I hate when the Skins game is on early. Then there isn't another game televised :mad:

Some good games so far.

Back