UST Mamiya LIN-Q Shaft

The LIN-Q got a grip and tip and was ready to go past Sunday...I just ran out of hours in the day. It will see the course this coming weekend and I will have some thoughts.

@jfrigo1003 those are some SOLID numbers! An average of almost 300 yards total distance, can’t complain about that.

The LIN-Q got a grip and tip and was ready to go past Sunday...I just ran out of hours in the day. It will see the course this coming weekend and I will have some thoughts.

@jfrigo1003 those are some SOLID numbers! An average of almost 300 yards total distance, can’t complain about that.

Yep I love it. I was always sold on the shaft, just not the hogan head... but after putting in enough practice with both this is my gamer the rest of the year

Low spin machine!

Yep I love it. I was always sold on the shaft, just not the hogan head... but after putting in enough practice with both this is my gamer the rest of the year

Low spin machine!

Glad to hear it’s working for you. I have a feeling with some time this is going to be a dominant part of your bag.

I want to hit the PURRRRRRRPLE like no other.

I believe @Canadan has one of these as well. Seems like he should give it a go.

I've had it in and out of the Epic Flash Sub Zero, competing right now against HZRDUS T1100 Green.

The F4 has a bit more bend and release than I am used to but it's hardly a bad thing. I suspect it'll be back in play over the weekend and I'll gather some extra thoughts to share with the group.

cant wait to see all the feedback from Jeremy and Dan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

I've had it in and out of the Epic Flash Sub Zero, competing right now against HZRDUS T1100 Green.

The F4 has a bit more bend and release than I am used to but it's hardly a bad thing. I suspect it'll be back in play over the weekend and I'll gather some extra thoughts to share with the group.

Heck of a show down. Didn't know you picked up the Hzrdus Green. Would love to hear your thoughts on how the Lin-Q compares to it.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Glad to hear it’s working for you. I have a feeling with some time this is going to be a dominant part of your bag.

just getting comfortable with a new driver was all it was. ive put the m5 away for the past 2 weeks and thats made the biggest difference just concentrating on the Hogan

nothing comes close to beating that out

The 6F5 is tipped and gripped, it will get its 1st start in the morning.

Should a lot of fun to see if I make it work, worst case it should be real straight.

1st round in the books and I have to say I am very impressed with this shaft, it was without any doubt the most enjoyable club to hit. 1st swing off the tee (with no driver warm up) and a nice high fade to put me in a great spot on a short par 4 with about 35 yards in.

I found it with the head setup I was using with the GD TD BB 7x (N/+1 weight centered) to be a pretty consistent fade with my normal swing and surprisingly it did not feel overly stiff at all, very smooth and stable.

Perhaps Mr. Lee could tell us what profile the U.S. open Model is, I am very curious as I seem to better with softer butt section and stiff tip but this shaft seemed to feel quite consistent from butt to tip. I did not feel the club lag in my hands that I seem to feel with the BB 7x but it was not unpleasant at all and again just felt nice and stable.

On the back I changed to D/S with the weight just to the heel side and the flight straightened out with good swings and every bit as long as the GD is for me.

Very nice 1st round where I had literally no iron swing and was fighting a right knee issue that cropped up on my work trip so certainly not my best day to try a new shaft but so far it is a fantastic feeling product.

Add Lin-Q number 2 to the bag!!!! I’ll get a chance to hit this later today .. curious to see if it’s as low spin and launch and the driver setup

22296c0520484fbcf0667d2b0834897e.jpg
ece763c3db935e426be30001730aa83a.jpg
692ffc2c8a782de2fbad401cf0f58c09.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I shall call you LINQ Master now.

Stilllllll haven’t hit the this one.

What am I doing???

that lin-q in the hogan fairway wood head looks MEAN

Stilllllll haven’t hit the this one.

What am I doing???

To me it feels like a smoother version of the tz5....not as active in the tip or low torque as tz6. somewhere in the middle of tz5 and tz6. It's counterbalanced and very easy to know where the club head is at all times

in other words....Perfect!

I really want to try a purple.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd round today and it was even better, just swing let it go. Seems like it does not matter if I try to step on it or just punch it out there, the shaft just feels great.

I let one go for all I had and felt it give a bit (or load who knows) and nice high fade as long as anything I have hit.

Still wish I knew what the profile is...

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

c561c0e91a8a6a655b77442ed916e227.jpg

918f5ff453d8f56d7b9ad90f0b22cb7c.jpg

Oh, hey.

Stout, is a vast understatement.

It’s been installed into my M6.

Interesting. Looking forward to reading about it

Back