R11 4 Hybrid
    Jetspeed 5 hybrid
    VRS Covert Forged
    Vokey SM-05 Wedge 50 Satin, SM 06 54 Tour Chrome
    Karsten TR Putter
    Tour V2
    Pro-V1x

Comment

Anyone still using this? Just got mine back out last night. Hoping for more consistency.
      What's in my Zero-G?
      Driver Cobra F6+
      Irons Callaway Steelheads
      Sand Wedge CG 10 56
      Putter White 2Ball Blade
      Ball Srixon Z

Comment

Originally posted by Thorpeto View Post
        Anyone still using this? Just got mine back out last night. Hoping for more consistency.
        I use the Zepp 2 on the range. I refer more to the tempo, backswing position and clubhead speed, and to the lesser extent, the hand plane comparison. Since you have to change club settings for each different one used, it would be a pain on the course. I have Arccos Gen1 on my clubs for the course.

It’s nice when I’m trying different shot shapes, to get more input. Then again, I’m a semi-retired statistician, so I’m a numbers geek.
        Just chasing the ball...

In my C-130 and 3.0:
        GBB (15) Driver/ PXV lz shaft, 12.5*
        GBB (15) 3 Wood/ PXV lz
        shaft, 17*
        BB 3H Recoil Shaft, 21*
        JPX Fli-Hi / LZ Shaft, 5I
        JPX919 Hot Metal/ LZ Shafts, 6I-GW
        Coutour Dornoch putter
        Duo Optix ball (yellow)

Comment

I have had Zepp 2 for about a year. The 3D swing analysis is quite good, and you can view from many angles. The biggest thing I use it for is trying to get my somewhat over the top swing to be an on plane swing. Superb for this. It seems very accurate overall, but the club head swing speed seems to be off as I get to longer clubs like woods and driver. I give it a total thumbs up. very easy to set up and use. Also has a video and training tip function that I have not even used yet. If you have an doubts, I say ignore them and buy the product.

Comment

Above Footer Ad

Collapse
          Working...
          X