2019 PGA Championship Contest & Thread Sponsored by Golf Pride

You what I've always wanted on a golf telecast?

A really tight shot of a putt rolling towards the hole, with absolutely no context.

Seriously folks?

The camera work on these streams is making it hard to watch at times. Let's just get to the weekend, and give it back to CBS.

Rough bogey at 18 for DJ but hey. -3 on the back 9 is nice. Now go tear up the front 9.

179 ballspeed DJ just wow

There are fairways for most of the field and then there are fairways for DJ.

1DJPGA_zpsacp8wmr5.jpg

Rough bogey at 18 for DJ but hey. -3 on the back 9 is nice. Now go tear up the front 9.

Any -3 on that back 9 will be a major move up the leaderboard.

It are there some dumpster s out there this morning. My goodness

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice bird for Jordan

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Damn! Gotta make that bird DJ!

DJ just hit an iron with 158 ball speed haha. I can barely get that with a driver

Rory +5 on the day ouch

Bryson 1 ups him +6

Any -3 on that back 9 will be a major move up the leaderboard.
No doubt about that. Really wanted him to sink that Bird at 1 but he's playing well.

There are fairways for most of the field and then there are fairways for DJ.

1DJPGA_zpsacp8wmr5.jpg

That was my line when I played Bethpage Black. Let's just say that I didn't come close to carrying the trees, unlike DJ.

You see those hospitality tents on the right? That's in the #1 Fairway for the Green course. They have that area listed as OB for the Black Course so people don't try to cut the corner even more and get a different angle.

Another good look at birdie for DJ and he misses it. Onto the Long Par 3.

Great coverage, commercial for 3 minutes, then come back, show scoreboard with 0 golf shots then 3 more minutes of commercials

DJ 3 jacks the Par 3. He looks frustrated. He knows he should be around -5/-6

Great coverage, commercial for 3 minutes, then come back, show scoreboard with 0 golf shots then 3 more minutes of commercials

The stream seems more stable today at least. I am actually having to accomplish a few things at work today, so I haven't watched a whole lot. I changed my feed to group 2 and I think it's been playing adds for about 5 minutes.

Did anyone else catch the coverage of John Rahm using the facilities up against a tree in front of DJ? LOL

DJ lips out a birdie putt. This hurts to watch!

Did anyone else catch the coverage of John Rahm using the facilities up against a tree in front of DJ? LOL

Nothing screams Bethpage more than this.

Hey @Nate, someone has the magic wand working again:

Hey @Nate, someone has the magic wand working again:

His presser was pretty priceless.

I hope he is back, I really do.

I don't think Mickelson liked that last drive.

I guess John Daly's use of a golf cart didn't help his golf game much .... he's +10 playing the last

Spieth just took 1:06 to pull the trigger on that last approach shot.

Back