The Official Tiger Woods Thread

I always figured he put his pants on the same way I did, just more expensive pants.

Not saying it isn't true, but TMZ isn't really the most reliable source. Especially since the last TMZ report on it said that FHP said it was a "domestic issue", but FHP has actually stated they do not believe it was a domestic issue.

TMZ is right a lot more now than in previous years, so I wouldn't dismiss this TMZ report at all. If I were Tiger Woods and I did cheat on my wife and she ended up beating the crap out of me, I would be talking to the troopers ASAP to get that on the record as he will need it when it comes time for the divorce proceedings. They have been married about 5 years now? He has made A LOT of money in that 5 years, more per year than his previous years I would assume, so there is definitely a lot at stake. And FL courts don't seem to do much but split things 50/50 even with pre-nups, just search some of the previous celebrity divorces that have taken place in FL, it never works out good for the guy.

What is wrong with you? Tiger hits a fire hydrant and you have him divorced. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls gossiping.

What is wrong with you? Tiger hits a fire hydrant and you have him divorced. Some of you guys sound like a bunch of 13 year old girls gossiping.

:D, just speculating is all with the rest. If the stories are true, would you stay with him and why would he stay with a woman who just did that to him? You cheat once, you will cheat again, you hit once, you will hit again.

Uggh. I hate myself for posting TMZ trash, but this one was just too funny. I couldn't help myself:

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special'

Posted Nov 29th 2009 12:15AM by TMZ Staff

Tiger Woods had a "Kobe Special" on his brain hours after what looks like a domestic dispute with his wife, Elin Nordegren -- this according to someone who spoke with Tiger on Friday.

During the phone conversation on Friday, Tiger told his friend, "I have to run to Zales to get a 'Kobe Special.'" The person on the other end of the phone asked Tiger what a "Kobe Special" was. The reply -- "A house on a finger."

During the conversation, Tiger said his wife had "gone ghetto" on him.

As we first reported, Tiger told the friend his wife had scratched his face up during an argument over a report that the golf great had cheated on her. The "other woman" named in the story -- Rachel Uchitel -- calls the report "bulls**t."

Of course, the Kobe reference is the now-famous house/ring he gave his wife Vanessa after the whole Colorado thing. We're assuming Tiger was joking, though he can certainly afford it.

Tiger: I Need a 'Kobe Special' | TMZ.com

If any of this is true... and I think there's probably something to it, Tiger and Elin need to reassess who they confide in. With "friends" like that...

What's disturbing to me is he buys his jewelery from Zales.

Kevin

I bet he and Elin are having a blast sitting at home reading all of this. I can hear him now "I had a car accident, where did this crap come from"?

edit: He could even be a member and posting on here????

I am still cracking up that there is a term "Kobe Special."

And that some women are, apparently, happily willing to trade their dignity for a clear rock.

How apt he promotes gillete,they do close shaves as well.

I'd been thinking about how Accenture uses Tiger in really bad lies to talk about challenge and opportunity. They should be able to do something interesting with this.

What's disturbing to me is he buys his jewelery from Zales.

Kevin

Agreed!

What was up with the photo of Elin driving away yesterday with all of the dogs packed in the car?

Elin%20leaves%20house6.jpg

From Tigerwoods.com

As you all know, I had a single-car accident earlier this week, and sustained some injuries. I have some cuts, bruising and right now I'm pretty sore.

This situation is my fault, and it's obviously embarrassing to my family and me. I'm human and I'm not perfect. I will certainly make sure this doesn't happen again.

This is a private matter and I want to keep it that way. Although I understand there is curiosity, the many false, unfounded and malicious rumors that are currently circulating about my family and me are irresponsible.

The only person responsible for the accident is me. My wife, Elin, acted courageously when she saw I was hurt and in trouble. She was the first person to help me. Any other assertion is absolutely false.

This incident has been stressful and very difficult for Elin, our family and me. I appreciate all the concern and well wishes that we have received. But, I would also ask for some understanding that my family and I deserve some privacy no matter how intrusive some people can be.

And i dont think this is going to quell any rumours about his marital life, will probably serve to only enhance them.. imo..

He was in a lose lose situation. No matter what he said was going to be considered PR, so I am kind of glad he did it this way.

And i dont think this is going to quell any rumours about his marital life, will probably serve to only enhance them.. imo..

Not sure what he could have said that would have quelled the rumors. The rumors are likely way more entertaining than the facts.

I think his statement is just fine. Assuming nothing significant comes out of the police investigation, all he has to do is not budge for a while, when he gets questions in press conferences, interviews, and this should disappear pretty quickly, IMO.

I think his statement is just fine. Assuming nothing significant comes out of the police investigation, all he has to do is not budge for a while, when he gets questions in press conferences, interviews, and this should disappear pretty quickly, IMO.

Except that his Chevron event is this week . . .

Except that his Chevron event is this week . . .
If he is healed up enough to host and play in that, he should simply not entertain the questions he doesn't want to answer, and this may be over in a week. It being his event may give him the opportunity to 'organize' things his way.

I don't see him playing though. He'd have to show up with injuries to his face. You know those photos would get plastered everywhere, prolonging the story.

You are probably right, but then again I have no idea how bad or good TW looks at the moment...... I still can't believe it that John Daly showed up for a tournament round with those steak-knife scratches all over his cheeks a few years ago!

Back