What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I took my 5 1/2 year old for a round on a local 9 hole Par-3 course yesterday right before the Super Bowl started. The place was empty, and we had fun....a mix of best ball and do overs, with some putting contests mixed in (how many hits will it take to get into the hole from 20 feet, 30 feet away). He called me his caddy, since I had his 3 club bag hanging off of my Clicgear, and requested his iron or putter after hitting his driver.

I had him hit a couple of balls teed up directly into the water hazards to see the splash. Got done a little after the 2nd quarter started (22-0 at that point). I think its great to get out on a 'big course' and hit instead of just being at the driving range. Someday I'll get a chance to hit a driver again, but for now, it's fun.

Spent some time in my cold garage hitting some full shots and a lot of half wedges. Really working on my set up and posture.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Logged in here
Putted in the hallway
Pondered new Shoes
Scheduled a tee time for Friday

Played a quick 9 at Sugar Hill Golf Course. Fast and cold. And shopped at Edwin watts

esumaquv.jpg

-Sent from my S4 Active using taptalk

Last edited:
Not a whole lot today. Just some THPing here and there while at work. Now just THPing with the golf channel on and doing some more putting.

Went to the range. Almost feel like I should have gone straight home. Was spraying them all over the place today. Hit the hybrids well, but kept hitting the big ball waaaay before the little ball today with my wedges. They're going to have to close that section down and reseed. Thankfully my lesson is on Thursday. I need it. Feel like a fish out of water with my backswing right now.

I thought about golf......

Had my Cobra, Golf Pride grips installed after work.

My new grips came in but for some reason they sent me oversized so I gotta get that resolved and get the right grips.

Hit the range, then played 9 holes.

Played in my weekly sim league; and *gasp* sold a SeeMore.

Went to Golfsmith, bought a new driver and irons, THP'ed and spent an hour on the Birdie Ball working on basic SPi techniques.

THP! Searching the bay for driver shaft and putters.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I337 using Tapatalk

Wrote a review, THP'd, practiced.

PGA SS visit. Putting Practice. Stretching

Proud Member of #TeamParadise

Hit alot of range balls, and putted.

Lots of putting. Moved the gate to 4 feet away and kept it 2 inches wide. Much tougher than before. Took forever to get up to 16/18 straight through with no contact. Really think the #9 plus a SS 2.0 plus the SPI tips is pushing my putting forward. Would've sunk everything on a regulation cup. Also took notes on the Paul azinger bunker lesson on golf channel. Really good stuff. Made it so easy to understand.

Sent from my HTC PH39100 using Tapatalk

Counterbalanced my OneCs at home. Mailed a very special package to my buddy Lopsta in New Zealand , played 9 holes in on and off again rain and cleaned my clubs.

Putting putting and more putting! Lunch with Canadan and talk of all things MC/THP/Golf related.

What Golf Stuff Did You Do Today?

Did some chipping and putting, a prelude to my lesson tomorrow.

I was money from 3', but a little spotty from 4' (funny how that worked). Left my lag putts close, so was happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Did some THPing and had lessons tonight.

Scheduled my TMPL fitting, 2/22 at 2PM.

Looking forward to it!

Am going to Golf Mart to do a club fitting , then if weather clears up at all I will be hitting a bucket or two. Hoping to play 18 tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back