How many rounds in a row can you birdie at least one hole?

My streak was extended to 4 rounds today......strangely enough I birdied the same hole as yesterday, today I made a 25+ foot putt!

Way to go, TBT!

Streak is at 3 rounds. Started with my first birdie and is keeping going.

Reset back to zero for me, one isn't a tough streak to beat.

Made four today, that's really much for my standards :)

So now 6 rounds in a row, coming weekend I'll play the same course again, hope to continue the streak!
Two birdies and an eagle yesterday.

7 in a row right now. I'm thinking I should be able to get two more this weekend, have to play 2x18h matchplay Sunday :)

I can't...yet.

I think I've had one or two birdies in 2 years of golf (I know I've had one for sure). No eagles. I'm working towards pars at the moment, as I'm getting pretty close to playing consistent bogey golf with a few doubles or worse and few pars scattered throughout a round.

And the streak comes to an end at 4 rounds.....didn't really even sniff a birdie today

I'm at 2 rounds right now. Hoping to make it 3 tomorrow. Made a 30' putt today to keep the streak alive.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Zero for me right now. I've had 35 pars and 1 bogey in my last 36 holes. The golf gods are toying with my patience!!

Zero for me right now. I've had 35 pars and 1 bogey in my last 36 holes. The golf gods are toying with my patience!!
That is crazy, 36 holes of +1 golf is nothing to complain about but geez.

That is crazy, 36 holes of +1 golf is nothing to complain about but geez.

I've played for 37 years and never had 2 consecutive rounds with such good ball striking with no birdies. I hit 16 GiR's in each of my last 2 rounds with no birdies and also had a 3 putt par today after reaching a green from 256 yards - pretty hard to do. I'm actually finding quite a bit of humor in how many birdie putts are just missing. I've worked more on my swing this year than I have in 20 years and I'm damn pleased with how solid my ball striking has become. The flat stick will come around eventually!

First I need to learn how to get a birdie

First I need to learn how to get a birdie
Come on, at a ~20 handicap you should have at least the luck to be close every now and then. Positive attitude will get you halfway I'd say :)

Tahoebum: the flatstick will come and you'll be killing it!

No idea. At 2 consecutive rounds right now, let's see if I can keep it going tomorrow.

My streak ended at three this week. But I had the best score of the year.

My streak ended at three this week. But I had the best score of the year.

That's a good trade off, I guess.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

I'm at 2 consecutive multi-birdie rounds, something I've never done before. Here's hoping I can add to that streak next time out.

Since I started recording every round in 2012, I've had two streaks of seven rounds with at least one birdie (or better), one streak of six rounds and quite a few four round streaks. In 2012, I averaged 0.61 birdies per round (73 rounds), 2013 0.6 (73), 2014 0.91 (47), 2015 0.93 (24).

I'm up to four at the moment.

I usually make 1 birdie for every 54 holes????????

For a personal score, that is good. It used to be that the birdies never, ever visited me.

Jack

My streak of 3 came to an end today with my worst round in a while.

I didn't even sniff a birdie yesterday but shot my lowest score of the year. Go figure.

Sent from my SM-G925V using Tapatalk

Had a good stretch last year. Made it to 10 with at least 1 birdie or better. Once my season starts, I'll keep track

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Still looking for my first birdie after not having played for 15 years. When I used to play a lot, I could only make birdie once in a while. Hoping to make my first birdie for the first time since coming back when I play this Thursday.

My 3 round streak came to a screeching halt today. I never even had a solid look at birdie

Back