3. Luke Donald
4. Phil Mickelson
5. Graeme McDowell
6. Rory McIlroy
7. Paul Casey
8. Tiger Woods
9. Steve Stricker
10. Matt Kuchar

Not too much change this week. Tiger drops another spot to number 8 with Casey taking over the 7 spot. Matt Kuchar takes over number 10 dropping Bubba out of the top ten.

1. Lee Westwood
2. Martin Kaymer
3. Luke Donald
4. Phil Mickelson
5. Graeme McDowell
6. Rory McIlroy
7. Paul Casey
8. Tiger Woods
9. Steve Stricker
10. Matt Kuchar

Not too much change this week. Tiger drops another spot to number 8 with Casey taking over the 7 spot. Matt Kuchar takes over number 10 dropping Bubba out of the top ten.

That was a short-lived top 10 presence for Bubba.

1. Lee Westwood
2. Martin Kaymer
3. Luke Donald
4. Phil Mickelson
5. Graeme McDowell
6. Rory McIlroy
7. Paul Casey
8. Tiger Woods
9. Steve Stricker
10. Matt Kuchar

I am surprised Bubba is not in there somewhere, hasn't he won as many tournaments as anyone over the past year or so?

Another couple weeks and Tiger could fall completely out of the top 10. If/when it happens it will be about time, since at the moment he's maybe top 30 if you really stretch it.

That was a short-lived top 10 presence for Bubba.
I guess we gotta wait for him to be the next big thing just yet.

Really, stricker is 9th and has been sucking it up this year, yet bubba wins twice in big tournaments and DROPS out of the top ten?

HMMMMMM

Another couple weeks and Tiger could fall completely out of the top 10. If/when it happens it will be about time, since at the moment he's maybe top 30 if you really stretch it.

I guess we gotta wait for him to be the next big thing just yet.

I dont know Smallville(That is my Favorite Show) TW I think is going to make a statement this week which might push him up instead of down.

I just wish Phil could find his way and move up. He has missed a great opportunity the past year or so. I too am surprised Bubby dropped out of the top ten.

The thing that I find ironic is that Matt K and Bubba are playing as good as anyone right now and they are swapping out the 10th spot, they both will be solid in the top 10 soon if they continue to play as they have.

I dont know Smallville(That is my Favorite Show) TW I think is going to make a statement this week which might push him up instead of down.

I think it would be pretty cool to see him drop out of the top 10 for a while. If he makes a statement this week I think it will be that he continues to suck.

It is surprising how few Americans are in the top 10 at the moment. I am surprised Casey is as high as he is since you rarely hear about him on a consistent basis. He is a real sleeper of consistency.

Surprised to see Casey move up after missing a cut. Thems the breaks when Tiger keeps dropping points from 2 years back I guess.

This confuses me... :banghead:
How does Bubba drop out of the top 10?
I understand Tiger falling slowly, but I don't see him out of the top 10 any time soon!

Still don't get how McDowell is ranked so high, the guy has missed so many cuts this season. I know he had a good season last year, but has done nothing this season. Yet you have guys like Bubba and Kutcher who are always in the running from tourny to tourny.

I thought Bubba was having a pretty good season I'm surprised to see him drop from the top 10 standings. I'm sure The Players will probably shake things up a bit again though.

I'm a little surprised TW hasn't fallen out of the top 10 yet, but when he does I probably will be? Odd I know. But we'll see. I'm definitely surprised to see Bubba fall out after winning a couple recently and with GMac missing quite a few cuts.

Westwood should fall out of #1 by virtue of his Players no-show....

Hope Luke Donald win this weekend and top the world list

Absolutely. If a player doesn't play on the PGA Tour he should be discounted every time! :D

Back