The Morgan Cup - Want to be a Tour Player?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I had some good practice today, hour and a half on the putting green and then an hour hitting balls on the range. Good day.

I had some good practice today, hour and a half on the putting green and then an hour hitting balls on the range. Good day.

Nice dude. I had a good hour of putting and chipping myself. Not a single person on the green either. It was great.

Nice dude. I had a good hour of putting and chipping myself. Not a single person on the green either. It was great.

Good stuff, the only hard part is that the putting green is right beside the first tee, so you see everyone going off for their rounds and you just want to go play. Damn you work!

Good stuff, the only hard part is that the putting green is right beside the first tee, so you see everyone going off for their rounds and you just want to go play. Damn you work!

Same here. But I went so late I was watching the few who we're out finish up.

Hit the range and putting green today. And? Its no serious trash talk or what not but Im gettin ready. Putting be damned Im just gonna chip it close

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anyone else amused that Team Hackers is already talking about their various injuries? JRod's wrist is hurt, OEM Kevin started a freaking thread to talk about his back pain, and CG13....well, he has Ben Crane disease. I'm sure Team Hackers will be using that kind of thing as excuses when they lose in August.

Anyone else amused that Team Hackers is already talking about their various injuries? JRod's wrist is hurt, OEM Kevin started a freaking thread to talk about his back pain, and CG13....well, he has Ben Crane disease. I'm sure Team Hackers will be using that kind of thing as excuses when they lose in August.

More than likely.

It'll be that or the dreaded swing change excuse.

I'm glad we have a physician on staff with Paradise.

That's the excuse I'm going with :act-up:

Spoiler
Good job guys...let's keep lulling them into a false sense of security.

He wouldn't have broken 90 today, and I still don't think any of you could either. It's a real, outdoor golf course, no sims here. I'll see what you're made of in less than two weeks, and you better be impressive, especially with all those serious clubs in your bag.

you dont know that....its tourney, you do stuff you normally wouldnt try

I'm glad we have a physician on staff with Paradise.

He's a pediatrician. Although, I'm sure he could help you Paradisian's, as I'm sure he's use to dealing with similar sized equipment.........BOOM!

Great video CG! Those greens looked pretty good compared to aerated greens around here.

JRod, I agree with Hawk. Wrist injuries are no joke to golfers, especially blade yielding ones.

they have them cut short, nice and fast, so i think they repair faster too? the center seemed to be better than the edges.. not sure why, i certainly dont have a degree in grass science hehe

i do not have a disease!! LOL. I just putt slow.. I get around in 3 - 3 1/2 hours at my club walking. We have to take carts now - so if im not shooting video or anything im sure i can play in 3 hours. but i take my time on the green. so be ready!

He's a pediatrician. Although, I'm sure he could help you Paradisian's, as I'm sure he's use to dealing with similar sized equipment.........BOOM!

ZING!!!

TC took some funny juice this morning...LOL

Good video cg13.

Jake is right, I don't say "eh" at all. In fact I am so confident that I won't say it at the outing that if you catch me saying "eh" I'll buy you a drink.

I think cg13 and TC want a piece of this long knocking Canadian. There is more than enough to go around.

Oh yeah what is with a mashie from 195 y. Was that your grandmother swinging the club?

Tappin to the oldies

Good video cg13.

Jake is right, I don't say "eh" at all. In fact I am so confident that I won't say it at the outing that if you catch me saying "eh" I'll buy you a drink.

I think cg13 and TC want a piece of this long knocking Canadian. There is more than enough to go around.

Oh yeah what is with a mashie from 195 y. Was that your grandmother swinging the club?

Tappin to the oldies
Belbin, so he has a frame of reference...No wind, no elevation change, not trying to murder it, what are you hitting from 195?

Good lord I can't wait to destroy you. You won't want to come back to this forum. You do realize you have nothing besides distance off the tee and I think biggsy probably hits it further than you anyway.

You better be careful slick, I love shutting guys like you up!

Good video cg13.

Tappin to the oldies

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

Lol. I hit my M3 from 195. But I back the ball up at least 10 yards. With a slight fade. Into the breeze. Left handed.

Lol. I hit my M3 from 195. But I back the ball up at least 10 yards. With a slight fade. Into the breeze. Left handed.

is without hitting the sweetspot?

Good lord I can't wait to destroy you. You won't want to come back to this forum. You do realize you have nothing besides distance off the tee and I think biggsy probably hits it further than you anyway.

tapatalk: even available for lefties!

bring it on :)

I bet Biggsy does hit it further than me. That is fine, I never claimed to be the longest, just longer than you.

I love that team Hackers is concentrating on me. Get used to disappointment boys.

Tappin to the oldies

Ole TC is filled with some fire this morning.

Maybe a Belbin / TC singles match is in line!

Length is overrated. It really is. Belbin knows that too.

I've revamped my game in hopes of being more accurate. I find accuracy doesn't come naturally to me, power does. Trying to forge them together is a chore when you've been trying to crush every ball you step up to.

I get more excited with birdie opportunities now than I do with soaring drives.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back