The Official 2021 NFL Thread

Why would the Pats want a 40 years old WR and who is going to take them to the promise land? Can Newton? 😂😀😀😀😀
Because he is better than anyone they have already!!!
After looking at the trade it actually looks good for the Titans.
Jones is going to be the #3 option and they got him for a #2 + #4.

Cam Newton is not going to be on the team on Opening day!!!
Mac Jones will be the #1. Word was they were really impressed at the rookie camp and now Cam has a hurt hand that did not happen at practice.

Seems like a non football injury would be a easy way to cut him!

Tennessee Titans sign Adam Coon to play offensive line!:oops: Coon was a 3x NCAA All-American heavyweight wrestler, placing 2nd twice in the finals. He also won Gold in the Pan-Am games and Silver in the World Cup. The Michigan alumni hasn’t played football since high school.

The thing about wrestlers is they understand leverage. And O linemen need to know that also.

Which one of these QB's gets them Close??? Ryan Tannehill, Logan Woodside & DeShone Kizer??
Answer is NONE!

They went on a run 2 years ago behind Derrick Henry and I have a hard time seeing them repeat that run with the way the AFC is stacking up.

Sure as hell won't be Kizer! The Browns, like a gang of dummies, drafted him when his own college coach said he wasn't ready to play in the NFL. And he's STILL not ready!

So Julio Jones is now a Titan. Awesome. That means he's no longer in the NFC South and won't be setting franchise records for yards gained against the Panthers.:rolleyes:

No Rodgers? Bring on the Season of Love. I watched every game I could in the rock bottom years of the 76ers “Process”. I’d rather see guys who want to be there over whatever passive aggressive nonsense Rodgers is peddling.

No Rodgers? Bring on the Season of Love. I watched every game I could in the rock bottom years of the 76ers “Process”. I’d rather see guys who want to be there over whatever passive aggressive nonsense Rodgers is peddling.

I say bring back the Magic Man.

Also, when the dust settles, it will once again be shown that this is all about money and nothing about anything else. Rodgers was using the other nonsense as a smokescreen for greed. :ROFLMAO:

I say bring back the Magic Man.

Do you mean the Majik Man? If so, that reference will escape most people here. Not sure how many remember the illustrious Packer career of Don Majkowski. He was the starting QB before Brett Favre.

Also, when the dust settles, it will once again be shown that this is all about money and nothing about anything else. Rodgers was using the other nonsense as a smokescreen for greed. :ROFLMAO:
100%. I’ve already used this in another thread, but I think it fits here as well:

I think the PGL said it best and most truthfully 🙄

Because for us it’s not about the money. It’s just about better.

“What is going on with QBs? We have Aaron Rodgers tripping, Russell Wilson tripping and Watson definitely tripping. You give guys 30 million and they aren’t happy. Why? Because Tom Brady went to another team and dominated again and showed why he is the greatest and all of the others are insecure”

Primetime

fantastic segment with Deion where he talked QBs and then how horrible the NFC East is. Then bagged on the captain role on teams and complainers such as Julio and Rodgers doing it with the C on their jersey.

Not looking too hot for Mr. Clark.

NFL handing out fines like candy today:

And in other news, please respect Rashad Weaver’s privacy as he deals with some personal issues.

Hey, Rashad! Wake up and act like an adult!

I hope that your post was made in jest!

Our punter can kick your punters ass…..and out drink him. FYI.

😂😂😂

Our punter can kick your punters ass…..and out drink him. FYI.

😂😂😂

What? I thought all punters and kickers looked like that. 😂

This is going to be my first season as an Eagles supporter. I got back into NFL last season after a very long time and I need to choose a team and since I'm a 76ers fan I'll go with Philly.

This is going to be my first season as an Eagles supporter. I got back into NFL last season after a very long time and I need to choose a team and since I'm a 76ers fan I'll go with Philly.
E-A-G-L-E-S EAGLES!!!

Sounds like your choice was made in advance!

Came across this article. Have been hearing that in camp Devin Singletary looks good. Pretty bad when your personal trainer says that in his first session in January right after losing in the Championship game Singletary was out of shape. The guy was a third round pick on a team with a chance to really contribute. At the very least in his early 20’s playing football for a living you would expect him to work hard and be in great shape. He has a ways to go to show me something now . I was high on him during and after his rookie season and his performance last year was a mystery because he was a non factor. Time will tell.77E69F21-624F-4CAB-9EA5-BDF8E519F294.jpeg17D63D20-6555-41ED-B52D-2130B703C599.jpeg

I hope Singletary realizes how just his natural ability isn’t going to cut it in the NFL. Frankly, he has been a disappointment for the Bills.

It sounds like Richard Sherman is going through some challenges.

It was just a matter of time.
Davante Adams and the Packers broke off extension talks and reports are that he is NOT happy.

It was just a matter of time.
Davante Adams and the Packers broke off extension talks and reports are that he is NOT happy.
I wouldn’t want to give him Hopkins money (if that’s truly where the issue lies).

Back