Callaway JAWS Full Toe Wedges

That black is beautiful. Alright going to have to pickup a 58 degree in black when they come out.

Welp that settles the "What finish will I preorder tomorrow?" debate. Now for me to obsess over shaft choices for the next 24 hours.
Does this change it?

D3B6D30F-16AA-43DF-B1F9-2A801A49DB49.jpeg

That does bring up the question though. Which one looks better?

E133784B-0C61-4F29-BEB2-DA149253CC67.jpeg

Both finishes look really good, but I'm leaning towards liking the Satin just a bit more..

Both finishes look really good, but I'm leaning towards liking the Satin just a bit more..
Callaway satin is always a good choice.

That toe pad looks "Thick"
Think there should be some forgiveness there...

Satin looks really good. Is the black the same finish they had on the PM grinds or a different one?

Satin looks really good. Is the black the same finish they had on the PM grinds or a different one?
Should be same satin finish they’ve always used on wedges, super sharp for sure.

Any orders go in today?

Any orders go in today?

Waiting for a chance to call them. I need a half inch long but the site doesn't offer that option in the UI.

No customization on these from what I saw. Weird.

Edit. Go to the custom wedges and make your selections. Just don't do custom color or stamping still the same price.

Last edited:
No customization on these from what I saw. Weird.

Edit. Go to the custom wedges and make your selections. Just don't do custom color or stamping still the same price.

Tried that, but ended up calling just to be sure. 54/60 in black, with KBS TourV 125s. .5" long. He said that the lead time on these is 4-6 weeks so should be interesting to see how it plays out.

Tried that, but ended up calling just to be sure. 54/60 in black, with KBS TourV 125s. .5" long. He said that the lead time on these is 4-6 weeks so should be interesting to see how it plays out.
Ordered 58* in Black with a Catalyst 80 Black Wedge Flex Shaft - .75 long and 1* up. Also got a Sonar Midsize Grip
Best part was it was all in stock so should ship out around 9/9.
Had enough trade in to cost less than $10 all in.

Ordered 58* in Black with a Catalyst 80 Black Wedge Flex Shaft - .75 long and 1* up. Also got a Sonar Midsize Grip
Best part was it was all in stock so should ship out around 9/9.
Had enough trade in to cost less than $10 all in.

That's awesome! I'll be keeping an eye on my orders on the site for sure. If they go on backorder, I'll call to see what's up.

I cannot wait to get the 58 in hand!!!
I played around with a 58* on GC Quad today at my local shop. It is a truly special wedge. I even hate to utter these words, but, for my needs and swing, it may be the best wedge that I have ever had in my hands. It chews through balls, though. I brought some Srixon ZStar XVs and even partial shots were chewing up the cover.

Ready for testing!

3248ED8E-D1F5-4C1F-BB2D-E42816DC0EDA_1_201_a.jpeg

I'm ready too!

D479C822-3F9F-4798-B685-F0D770E71868.jpeg

Back