Puma ProAdapt Delta Golf Shoes

Got my first round in with the new shoes. I rate them among the very best that I have ever tried. I own the OG ProAdapts. These are better. They are more comfortable, but retain the stability. I normally am not a huge fan of all white, but I really like these. They look like a blend between traditional and athletic.

Attachments

• B4E2E973-FC87-4DB2-BF4E-5CF01616C7C2.jpeg
    B4E2E973-FC87-4DB2-BF4E-5CF01616C7C2.jpeg
    65.7 KB · Views: 33
  • 07CD60E8-F3E3-4543-97BB-4F495F70E3C8.jpeg
    07CD60E8-F3E3-4543-97BB-4F495F70E3C8.jpeg
    66.7 KB · Views: 32
  • D90D8216-8FD8-49A4-AB85-B4C0ECAB8443.jpeg
    D90D8216-8FD8-49A4-AB85-B4C0ECAB8443.jpeg
    65.8 KB · Views: 31
I am not sure I can wait any longer. The Delta Arnie shoes need to come home.
They certainly would go well with that bag.

These navy and gold have me thinking. I normally like all white golf shoes, and hate gold in general but really like these.

These navy and gold have me thinking. I normally like all white golf shoes, and hate gold in general but really like these.
I like the navy and gold and normally am not into all white, but the white ones really caught my eye in person.

Last edited:
I tried these on today. Very very stiff shoe for me. With arthritis in both feet, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot wear anything that resembles a traditional golf shoe. They look nice. I am getting a warranty replacement for some Puma shoes from last year and not wanting to go with the same model I was hoping these would have been softer than they appear. Oh well. They are very sharp looking though.

I tried these on today. Very very stiff shoe for me. With arthritis in both feet, I have come to the conclusion that I cannot wear anything that resembles a traditional golf shoe. They look nice. I am getting a warranty replacement for some Puma shoes from last year and not wanting to go with the same model I was hoping these would have been softer than they appear. Oh well. They are very sharp looking though.
I always say that it is cool that there are so many great options. I am dealing with a long term injury to the joint where my big toe connects with my right foot I need stability, but I also like comfort for walking. Unless I go to a spikeless shoe, such as Code Chaos, this release is the most comfortable shoe that I have tried and is almost a miracle for my foot. It is significantly softer to me than the prior ProAdapt shoe.

I always say that it is cool that there are so many great options. I am dealing with a long term injury to the joint where my big toe connects with my right foot I need stability, but I also like comfort for walking. Unless I go to a spikeless shoe, such as Code Chaos, this release is the most comfortable shoe that I have tried and is almost a miracle for my foot. It is significantly softer to me than the prior ProAdapt shoe.
Oh, definitely. I have specific needs and was hoping these would fit them because I really like the look. May go RS-G and shake things up a bit.

These have been my shoe of choice for the season. I've mixed in a few other options, but these are on my feet the vast majority of my rounds. Walking, riding, dry conditions, and in the rain. I've been very impressed by the comfort, structure, and traction.

I actually just put my stud FR girl into the women’s version of these

I actually just put my stud FR girl into the women’s version of these

only people with serious game lace these up.

only people with serious game lace these up.

When my FJ's eventually die, and they're getting close, these are likely where I'm leaning. They look comfortable, and they're spiked. My two favorites.

These have been my shoe of choice for the season. I've mixed in a few other options, but these are on my feet the vast majority of my rounds. Walking, riding, dry conditions, and in the rain. I've been very impressed by the comfort, structure, and traction.
They really are awesome shoes. I have a couple pairs of the prior ProAdapts and they are nice, this release is so much better. They are definitely better for walking.

My FR girl has got good tastes!

0CF1890B-D38B-485D-A9CA-0F2F4D542ACF.jpeg48E917CC-2CBC-4F87-8847-13D924BB8DCB.jpeg

I have had these in my cart no less than 5 times but just haven’t pulled trigger yet.
C04F0575-5A90-40DB-8B35-ECEB2F6F2A8A.jpeg

How are these size size compared to the poweradpt caged? Ordering blind so want to get the sizing right!

Hi @Jman Buy the shoes yet?

I want these

05BE70FE-F2C1-4B98-B5EE-E637BC002578.jpeg

I wish they'd go away from the orange. Otherwise I like those
SHUT YOUR PARADISE MOUTH

(Did I do this right?)

Back