EXPERIENCE 2021 Grandaddy of Em All with Callaway Golf

#TeamNoFairways YES!!!!
I'm currently on that as I'm rocking Driver, 3h 18* Superhybrid, and old 3h 20* Cobra Baffler haha

Can we get some live social media broadcasts? Always love the live thread but video? Come on that would be awesome!

Can we get some live social media broadcasts? Always love the live thread but video? Come on that would be awesome!
Nearly impossible with the golf/club related activities due to the NDA nature of much of the equipment and inability to censor it in real time

As mentioned it would be very hard due to playing pre release equipment. Combined with that, we prefer to keep users here since everybody paying attention can access THP, but many others don’t use other forums of social media.

The thread moves fast though and is incredibly awesome

This event is upon us! My goodness, minds will be blown and this team has the right mindset walking in. So thankful to be a part of this journey one more time!
I’m not crying. You’re crying!

This event is upon us! My goodness, minds will be blown and this team has the right mindset walking in. So thankful to be a part of this journey one more time!
Must have been watching Ole Yeller 🤣

If not AssAssCap, I will be your emotional support animal. Put that in the "any special needs" section of the questions from Callaway. ;)

The super hybrid really has my curiosity piqued. Can't wait to rip a few at the ECPC.

The super hybrid really has my curiosity piqued. Can't wait to rip a few at the ECPC.
To be fair, I'd still love to give it a try as well. I'm also supremely intrigued by that Apex UH!

View attachment 9026878

After @Canadan said I need a bag battle, I put together a bag of which I am currently leaning towards with the current offerings! Not chump change!

Driver 7*
Epic Super Hybrid 15*
Epic Super Hybrid 20*
5 Iron 22*
6 Iron 26*
7 Iron 30*
8 Iron 35*
9 Iron 40*
PW 44*
AW 48*
MD5 52*
MD5 56*
Full Face 60*

Just my initial thoughts.
No putter? You just planning on holing out a lot?

The attachment has a putter; Ten 2 ball. But Matt might not need one because his alter ego will have 14 of them to borrow.

I read that like... hitting more fairways... with the hybrids in the bag.
Haha! I’m okay with either interpretation!!

No putter? You just planning on holing out a lot?
The 2 Ball Ten TT S is in the screenshot of my order. I am secretly hoping for a new Toulon Las Vegas H7

Dream big my friend! That's quite the bag.
Yes it is! My wife just said holy $h!t when I showed her the screenshot of the bag!

Yes it is! My wife just said holy $h!t when I showed her the screenshot of the bag!
Can you blame her? Lots of people drive cars less expensive than that bag!

Though, that gives me a good thought I can show my wife then when my new clubs are way less than that she'll think I'm being frugal and approve the purchase.

And that is without an actual bag! Just a couple of bungie cords and you will be all good :p

Who hasn't been spending a lot of time on the Callaway Webpage dreaming?

Who hasn't been spending a lot of time on the Callaway Webpage dreaming?
I am fully prepared to admit in December how terrible of a self-fitter I am.

I am fully prepared to admit in December how terrible of a self-fitter I am.

I think that’s the easy part: start with your current setup. That’s probably worked out well to begin with right? You probably know your gaps. Shafts and stuff, meh. Let the professional tell you what to use.

Have to be closing in on finding out who the last member will be on this squad! Really excited for everyone and everything to come!

Back