Any difference besides this and MIM wedges they still sell?

Groove pattern and and I am pretty sure the MIM didn’t have the full face grooves option from 56-60

This has been my experience to a tee. They out out exactly what I put in, every time, on non-full swings. I don’t always judge my line or distance right, but I’m never surprised by the strike.
The LW is a little firm at times, but only because I manipulate it so much I think. Otherwise, they’ve been a lot of fun really quickly!

Check out the video in the first post, @Canadan foes a great breakdown. These are pretty significantly different IMO. (y)

Check out the video in the first post, @Canadan foes a great breakdown. These are pretty significantly different IMO. (y)

Good video but doesn’t really address a direct comparison. I’m looking more in terms of feel. The MIM was all about the softest feeling wedge on the market (advertising) and I’m curious as they don’t seem to use MIM ads at all with this wedge does it feel more firm/harsh? Sound any different than the MIM? Wonder if there are any direct comparisons.

One big (personal) issue I have with cobra wedges are they are hard to try before taking the plunge. No one around me carries them.

These raw wedges are really growing on me. Had 122 in from the fairway and hit the best 50° I can remember, pin high and 12 feet right. The feel of these wedges are incredible and they just go straight! 😍

7AC01798-1D7A-4FB3-99E2-883FABB52EF1.jpeg

Good video but doesn’t really address a direct comparison. I’m looking more in terms of feel. The MIM was all about the softest feeling wedge on the market (advertising) and I’m curious as they don’t seem to use MIM ads at all with this wedge does it feel more firm/harsh? Sound any different than the MIM? Wonder if there are any direct comparisons.

One big (personal) issue I have with cobra wedges are they are hard to try before taking the plunge. No one around me carries them.
Feel is the most subjective thing in golf, so hard to tell you the answer to that. They feel good, on par with other wedges on the market for sure.

50* Snakebite from 127, threw it TIGHT, then got up there and saw this :LOL:

29C69B37-1968-4607-84D1-3E5B58D29709.jpeg

Lovin the Snake Bites. Have played some really fast and hard greens lately and these have helped stop the ball....

Man all the love for the snake bites have me tempted. I'm going to have to try someones in a few weeks. For now I'll be using these rusty things :ROFLMAO:

Man all the love for the snake bites have me tempted. I'm going to have to try someones in a few weeks. For now I'll be using these rusty things :ROFLMAO:
Why not try someone’s in a few days? :unsure:

One of four wedges knocked back to me in match play tonight 😎070BBAC5-1415-4928-BB42-6510ECC05394.jpeg

Black looks super nice; would definitely pick them!

The beating I gave the chrome last season I would have to go with chrome again. It held up well

This one is tricky. It’s been a minute since I had black wedges. The black looks great. Chrome does too though :unsure:.

Chrome for me...now if it was able to rust...I'd probably go that route

@Canadan don't you like the raw/rusting wedges?

I like black and the finish should be more durable than others, but honestly I find the chrome looking sharper in this one

I like the black wedges and the way the silver accents pop!

For anyone on the fence about these, I gamed it last year and switched for the sake of change. I needed a wedge and couldn't get one of these without special order. I seen certain reviews of people saying they were hot off the face. I don't feel that way. I'm using a Zipcore full face and could easily change back. That is a kuddos to both.

The 58 and 54 for sure will be in my bag. The 58 sits really nicely opened up, even on PGASS floor. They look really, really clean in hand and I wish more places had a place to try out wedges :(

I didn't see the wide low grind option in store, and that makes me sad face.

The 58 and 54 for sure will be in my bag. The 58 sits really nicely opened up, even on PGASS floor. They look really, really clean in hand and I wish more places had a place to try out wedges :(

I didn't see the wide low grind option in store, and that makes me sad face.

The scallop on the bottom of the wedge is something I missed in todays round. I just couldn't make myself hit certain shots with the Smart Sole :LOL:

The scallop on the bottom of the wedge is something I missed in todays round. I just couldn't make myself hit certain shots with the Smart Sole :LOL:

I could see that being problematic a bit, sure. I'm inclined to just go variable bounce on my 58 and 54, because the SouthEast does not exactly call for firm conditions nearly ever. Definitely not FL. Probably not Mississippi. I just don't see many instances where 6 would make a whole lot of sense.

Back