Finally took a lesson

VA. Vince

SC bound...
Reaction score
Handicap
GHIN: 15.1
After 11 years of golf I had to do it. I knew my flaw was not transferring my weight to my front on my downswing and I have adjusted my swing over the years to manage playing somewhat decent. Well after hitting a good bit of balls being filmed I saw what I looked like. I have to say I looked pretty dang good until the downswing. WOW what a hog mess coming down. I have to say it was worth every dime. A few drills and range work has really helped out a bunch. Thanks to all the Pro's who help out!

Nice! Always nice to hear stories of a good lesson.

Always great to get assistance and glad it worked for you.

After 11 years of golf I had to do it. I knew my flaw was not transferring my weight to my front on my downswing and I have adjusted my swing over the years to manage playing somewhat decent. Well after hitting a good bit of balls being filmed I saw what I looked like. I have to say I looked pretty dang good until the downswing. WOW what a hog mess coming down. I have to say it was worth every dime. A few drills and range work has really helped out a bunch. Thanks to all the Pro's who help out!

Congrats VV, I just had my first lesson ever last week myself. Don't cut short your practice time, after the lessons, that is where the lesson is ingrained into your swing.

Good for you VW

Congrats VV, I just had my first lesson ever last week myself. Don't cut short your practice time, after the lessons, that is where the lesson is ingrained into your swing.

Thats where I have to step up. I will hit the driving range hopefully twice if not more a week. Great thing is a "cheap" course is 15 minutes from my house and a wife that supports my Fun!

Good job Vince and happy golfing this summer! Sounds like you are on the right track to building a good forward transition in your swing.

thats awesome, keep it up!

Back