2021 Titleist T-Series Irons

Third 18 hole round with T300 irons in the bag. My confidence at address is pretty high right now. Flight is high and straight, not the longest irons for me, but predictable distance and solid dispersion. ATM Red has just worked well (coming back to steel after a long time with graphite). Also, used TSI2 driver, certainly missed a few fairways to the right, but mostly in the first cut. Of course the outdoor season is winding down right as I’m starting to peak!

Settling in nicely with the new set up. I really love the feel compared to the old 200s. Was working with my instructor today on hip rotation and not stalling during the swing and path which is getting better. When I am in synch and flush a shot the distance is really good. These are 9 irons off of a tee. The feel and forgiveness is really good on the new model.
7C5C8C61-DF9F-493D-A3EB-63059E23179F.jpeg17DACE90-CFD7-408F-9305-1297825C3388.jpeg5C9BAB44-C85D-4A9C-935E-9EF6FF78A0B1.jpeg

So I have 2 rounds on the T200 irons I got this week at the experience. These things are absolutely beautiful.
20210928_125726.jpg
To be honest, I played like dog s**t especially with my irons (it was a a swing thing, not an equipment thing) so it is really hard to give a full performance review at this time.

I will say they are a tad bigger than my hogans, and look really great behind the ball. Quick sole comparison for reference
20211001_001433.jpg

These have a very different feel in hand than the hogans, but I'm sure once I put midsize grips on them, that will change.

Towards the end of day 2, I was starting to get my swing back a little bit so I was able to hit a few solid iron shots.

These are less workable than the hogans, but I can still play my fade which is nice. The good shots stay on line and the extra distance is nice for sure.
As far as feel goes, I never really got that click that people talk about. For me it was a pleasant sound on well struck shots. On thin shots, you definitely feel it. Similar to the hogans.

I will say because of the stronger lofts, I have a gap at 120yds between my 50* and my 43* pw,so I might have to do some rearranging in that area of the bag.

Those are my first impressions.
These are 100% my new gamers.
I'll get back out on the course and give them workout later this week and report back.

So I have 2 rounds on the T200 irons I got this week at the experience. These things are absolutely beautiful.
View attachment 9031359
To be honest, I played like dog s**t especially with my irons (it was a a swing thing, not an equipment thing) so it is really hard to give a full performance review at this time.

I will say they are a tad bigger than my hogans, and look really great behind the ball. Quick sole comparison for reference
View attachment 9031360

These have a very different feel in hand than the hogans, but I'm sure once I put midsize grips on them, that will change.

Towards the end of day 2, I was starting to get my swing back a little bit so I was able to hit a few solid iron shots.

These are less workable than the hogans, but I can still play my fade which is nice. The good shots stay on line and the extra distance is nice for sure.
As far as feel goes, I never really got that click that people talk about. For me it was a pleasant sound on well struck shots. On thin shots, you definitely feel it. Similar to the hogans.

I will say because of the stronger lofts, I have a gap at 120yds between my 50* and my 43* pw,so I might have to do some rearranging in that area of the bag.

I'll get back out on the course and give them workout later this week and report back.
Coming from a comparison with the PTx Pro’s (a slightly weaker loft) did you have any issues with distance, or should I say pulling the right iron, for a shot?

Coming from a comparison with the PTx Pro’s (a slightly weaker loft) did you have any issues with distance, or should I say pulling the right iron, for a shot?

Not really. I knew how far I hit the 7iron when I did a demo at golf galaxy, so I just adjusted accordingly through the set. These are about 1 club longer. I think.
Club selection wasn't my issue. My swing was the issue 🤣
I'll know more after I get to hit these on my home course with no one looking lol!

Not really. I knew how far I hit the 7iron when I did a demo at golf galaxy, so I just adjusted accordingly through the set. These are about 1 club longer. I think.
Club selection wasn't my issue. My swing was the issue 🤣
I'll know more after I get to hit these on my home course with no one looking lol!
Good stuff. It took me a bit when I switched from the PTX Pros to my current gamers. Based on numbers I was seeing with the T100s 7i it may be a good learning experience. T-19days!!! Woohoo!

Good stuff. It took me a bit when I switched from the PTX Pros to my current gamers. Based on numbers I was seeing with the T100s 7i it may be a good learning experience. T-19days!!! Woohoo!
Oh dude. You're going to bomb those things out there in NM. Pretty excited for you guys. Gonna be a great follow!

What are you gaming now?

is snedeker gaming t100 a the sanderson farms this week?

T-19 indeed! I might go crazy waiting…..

View attachment 9031359

View attachment 9031360

Get the T200 Gap wedge 48*.

When I previously got my Apex 19s I bought the gap wedge and was glad I did. It really filled that slot well. I tweaked my wedge lofts a bit and went 48* gap, 53* gap and 58* lob.

Yea that’s good. I go 43*-48*-52*-58* with mine. I just think the GW or AW or whatever they call it is money on these top sets from Titleist and others.

When I previously got my Apex 19s I bought the gap wedge and was glad I did. It really filled that slot well. I tweaked my wedge lofts a bit and went 48* gap, 53* gap and 58* lob.
This is me. I have a 54* bent to 53* and a 52* bent to 53*. Still trying to decide which way to go there.

This is me. I have a 54* bent to 53* and a 52* bent to 53*. Still trying to decide which way to go there.

I bent a 54 to a 53 because that is what I had but if I were buying I would go the other way because it adds a bit of bounce and I tend to be a bit steep. Not enough to go and buy a new wedge though.

I had another short session with the gw, pw, 9 and 8 irons during lunch. I am kind of feeling like @Jman. This smaller profile has me feeling confident, where one would think the reverse to be true. I am seeing very consistent distance with each club and I the results are accurate, because I am hitting this year’s TP5X out of my shag bag, on grass, and lasering back to my golf bag.

My predominant miss is a little thin, but a groove low still feels fantastic and produces the exact ball flight that I would like to see.

9C4802E0-B899-4087-B0D0-0BC491F2F2E8.jpeg

Last edited:
Back