Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

It’s super hard for me to not just pull the trigger after getting to use it. Super hard.
Question for you…let’s say you take this to the range and pound balls. Does the unit save that data that can then be viewed after the session?

Question for you…let’s say you take this to the range and pound balls. Does the unit save that data that can then be viewed after the session?
Yes, you can use an iPad and the foresight app. It’s what I do for all reviews right now that have data, works the same as it did with the GC2

Yes, you can use an iPad and the foresight app. It’s what I do for all reviews right now that have data, works the same as it did with the GC2
You may have just sold me…

It’s super hard for me to not just pull the trigger after getting to use it. Super hard.
I know a guy who might have done that

I thought a lot about options after yesterday and if I did pick one up, I’d go the full GC3 route. No monthly payments, and a fully loaded/unlocked system sound very good.

Quick questions on the(se) unit(s)...

I'm looking to create a full home simulator soon and have been eying the Uneekor EyeXO. Both the Bushnell and the Foresight options are much more appealing cost-wise, as long as capability and accuracy is on par. I think the accuracy part shouldn't a concern. In terms of capability though...

- Will these units be able to accurately track putting and short game shots? I don't necessarily need the putting studio data. Just want it to track putting relatively accurately
- Will we be able to use TGC 2019 with either of these units?

Thanks!
If they are anything like the quad software, TGC19 won’t be possible until someone figures out a software workaround. I’d expect it will be an option after a year or so (unofficially) but don’t expect it to be possible at launch.

Did anyone place an order? I’m curious what the delivery time frame is looking like

Did anyone place an order? I’m curious what the delivery time frame is looking like
Earlier in the thread, a couple pages back, someone did.

I keep coming back in here. If I was to go in it would be the fully loaded option. Too many upsides for down the road and waining use or upgrade.

I keep coming back in here. If I was to go in it would be the fully loaded option. Too many upsides for down the road and waining use or upgrade.
You and I think a lot alike.

I need one.

I would argue overall however, that this is a VERY large purchase and should still be considered heavily. Unless one is using the sim quite a bit, I am not sure a launch monitor makes the most sense when you compare it to a private membership, etc.
Especially when many private memberships have access to trackman or GC quad. It's a big ask to throw down for a personal launch monitor.

And then the 3 year old says he wants to play golf in the front yard and you think about how easy that would be with a net and GC3...🤑

Especially when many private memberships have access to trackman or GC quad. It's a big ask to throw down for a personal launch monitor.

And then the 3 year old says he wants to play golf in the front yard and you think about how easy that would be with a net and GC3...🤑
This is the biggest reason I’ll be building a sim in the next year to year and a half. My trio want to golf, and it would be killer to be able to work with them whenever they want.

I ordered the GC3 yesterday. They said 3-4 weeks for delivery.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If they are anything like the quad software, TGC19 won’t be possible until someone figures out a software workaround. I’d expect it will be an option after a year or so (unofficially) but don’t expect it to be possible at launch.

This is what the Foresight rep told me. They won’t support TGC or GSPro but won’t actively block them either.

This is what the Foresight rep told me. They won’t support TGC or GSPro but won’t actively block them either.

They have actively blocked them in the past but there have always been workarounds (sometimes having FSX in the background, now it’s software that doesn’t need it running). GSPro is really good and I use it to play on tours all winter.

I ordered the GC3 yesterday. They said 3-4 weeks for delivery.

That’s killer! This machine should be great for golfers who can make the price/need work. Excited to hear about it when you get it

This is the biggest reason I’ll be building a sim in the next year to year and a half. My trio want to golf, and it would be killer to be able to work with them whenever they want.
If I had the ceiling clearance, I would be in the same boat.

My dad and I built one in his house a few years back. It’s such a great winter activity. He plays 18 holes a day in the winter. Kids enjoy it too. TGC is a pretty fun sim software, and if you’re into designing can make some very nice courses, or realistic ones with Lidar files. Learning curve there though. We just pick from the thousands available. A few fun kids courses with animals and stuff.

My dad and I built one in his house a few years back. It’s such a great winter activity. He plays 18 holes a day in the winter. Kids enjoy it too. TGC is a pretty fun sim software, and if you’re into designing can make some very nice courses, or realistic ones with Lidar files. Learning curve there though. We just pick from the thousands available. A few fun kids courses with animals and stuff.
Love love love the thought of this

Love love love the thought of this

Yeah, that’s what actually got them started golfing a year ago. They wanted to play the driving range that is just full of animals that they can aim at, lol. Now that my oldest is 9, there are some fun courses that have multiple tees, so I play my distance and he plays his. Dad had SkyTrak and it’s fine for what we use it for. But, GC3 and TGC19 would be bad ass. I say that however, without experiencing any other sim software, so noting to compare it to.

Man just not getting the I formation I want from the rep at Foresight. I mean does the guy want to make a sale or not?!?!?

Back