Foresight GC3 and Bushnell Launch Pro

This is the biggest reason I’ll be building a sim in the next year to year and a half. My trio want to golf, and it would be killer to be able to work with them whenever they want.
That would be incredible to have access whenever interest was being shown.

That would be incredible to have access whenever interest was being shown.
Yup, could be HUGE to their growth and enjoyment in the game.

Man just not getting the I formation I want from the rep at Foresight. I mean does the guy want to make a sale or not?!?!?

What info do you need that we can answer for you? Is it where you left your credit card? I think we could help with that just the same

I live in a place where I can play year round but this has me intrigued. For me, playing is more a time issue and the thought of being able to play a sim round in half an hour after work a few times a week is rather appealing. The question I have to ask myself is would I stick with doing that for 5+ years or would I get bored with it and stop using it.
Slowmo - I'm in the same situation as you. Living in Fl, I can play all year round. But as you know, its so hot and humid with so many rain storms during the summer, that its not always a guarantee that you can play/practice. Then, in the winter months, there is so much less sunlight that the amount of time to get out an play or practice after work is nearly nothing. The sim would really open up opportunities to play and practice. Definitely has me thinking about this..

Last edited:
What info do you need that we can answer for you? Is it where you left your credit card? I think we could help with that just the same
I mean that would help.

…couldn’t even give me a shipping date for starters . Lol, I know it’s been mentioned above.

I mean that would help.

…couldn’t even give me a shipping date for starters . Lol, I know it’s been mentioned above.
3-4 weeks if you’re fast. Longer if you’re slow.

Also appropriate answers:

When you’ve been good enough to receive it.

The launch monitor chooses the golfer, Mr Potte…Maynard.

After everyone else has used it too

While I dream about getting the GC3, I’m just gonna pretend I’ve already got one.
47F8BC58-8089-42B6-9AAA-12640AF85BAF.jpeg

GC3 sold out on Foresight's website already, but looks like you can buy a "Sim-in-a-Box" now with the GC3

GC3 sold out on Foresight's website already, but looks like you can buy a "Sim-in-a-Box" now with the GC3
Yep just went there to place an order and SOLD OUT!!!

Yep just went there to place an order and SOLD OUT!!!
Sorry man. Hopefully they'll have some more stock soon. I wonder if there is a path to fully unlock the Launch Pro to GC3 status and do away with the subscription.

Sorry man. Hopefully they'll have some more stock soon. I wonder if there is a path to fully unlock the Launch Pro to GC3 status and do away with the subscription.
Well now I am thinking about the subscription status & whether I go that route.

Really really really want to end up with one of these someday. The no wires part and being compatible with an ipad are so appealing.

That said - I need to find someone to loan me some money.

Great review guys. I'm super impressed by this unit.

Well now I am thinking about the subscription status & whether I go that route.
If it were something you planned on buying fully unlocked, I would think about waiting. I know it would be really tempting to go the BLP route. But, you'd be in the forever subscription model. And, if it were something you wanted to sell a few years down the road, the $$ you spent on the subscription would be forever lost.

This is the biggest reason I’ll be building a sim in the next year to year and a half. My trio want to golf, and it would be killer to be able to work with them whenever they want.
Start the thread, I want to follow this project! It’s never too early for preliminary drawings 😁

did y'all get emails about the product going live?

Still waiting on purchase info. I signed my wife up for notifications too just in case she was wondering what to get me for Christmas haha.

did y'all get emails about the product going live?
If you reach out to the company and ask for Tim Gillis and tell him you are a THPer, he can assist.

Rumor is @sposey013168 got an order in. Maybe I'll get an invite to try it out

Just got the email.

Link above if you didn't get it.

So, this must be the 2D range that is included in the basic subscription?

1633358111113.png

Welp, sold out in about 5 minutes haha.

1633358412963.png

Back