LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

All this great golf being played tells me the participants are relaxed and having fun. A testament to @JB and the Hogan team for setting a fun environment. It's not easy to kick ass like these guys are doing with new sticks.

All this great golf being played tells me the participants are relaxed and having fun. A testament to @JB and the Hogan team for setting a fun environment. It's not easy to kick ass like these guys are doing with new sticks.

Truth in these words. Big props to Ben Hogan and THP.

Group 2 pars 9 and so group 1 is two up at the turn.

I wake up, catch up on the thread, get ready for work and head out and I'm eight pages behind :ROFLMAO:

Sounds like everyone is playing some fantastic golf! Is it too late to tag @DNice26 telling him how well he's playing lol

Also nice to hear you're feeling better @bray840 ! Haven't seen an update from you but I hope you're playing/feeling well out there!

I saw @bray840 say he was giving it a go today. I don't see him as part of the competition is he just out there playing solo?

Does anyone else get excited when @Hallie_BHG posts?

Thats a great golf swing!

I hope I’m not the only one over here day dreaming about maybe just maybe one day seeing a match between @OldandStiff and @DNice26 two of the nicest swings I’ve seen on this forum.

I need to figure out how she is doing it. Usually have to upload to youtube and post link. Will try and dumb down my phone quality to reduce the size next time and try it.

I need to figure out how she is doing it. Usually have to upload to youtube and post link. Will try and dumb down my phone quality to reduce the size next time and try it.
Maybe I need to make another tutorial for videos :ROFLMAO:

Maybe I need to make another tutorial for videos :ROFLMAO:
Haha, I know how to do it...it just says I'm an idiot when the attempt is made.

After 10 group 2 makes par and group 1 increases the lead to 3.

Every time...my wife keeps asking what are you doing over there. Must be the facial expressions.

Group 1 putting the pressure on...Group 2 needs to right the ship quickly. They didnt hit an ice burg this morning with those chilly temps. I kid I kid. Plenty of time to turn it around gents...you are playing some great golf.

I haven’t been able to keep up well enough to post live thoughts, but this has been an amazing event. Looks like everyone is having an awesome time and the equipment has been solid. Two of my favorite courses ever.

Well done everyone and thanks to Josh and Hallie for treating our THP friends so well.

Reactions: J4U
Great question because I have no idea what I’m doing either lol

I haven’t been able to keep up well enough to post live thoughts, but this has been an amazing event. Looks like everyone is having an awesome time and the equipment has been solid. Two of my favorite courses ever.

Well done everyone and thanks to Josh and Hallie for treating our THP friends so well.
You still owe me a re-match!

Back