LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Some seriously good golf is being played out there today. Love it.

Great question because I have no idea what I’m doing either lol
Awesome...guess the oops comment I get attempting it is valid. Off to look at @jdtox instructions

I hope I’m not the only one over here day dreaming about maybe just maybe one day seeing a match between @OldandStiff and @DNice26 two of the nicest swings I’ve seen on this forum.
Why does it always have to be a competition between potential friends?! Lol Why can't we just team up and crush a couple guys from some other, crappier forum? That sounds way more enjoyable to me. I could do a great video montage of their pain. :p

Why does it always have to be a competition between potential friends?! Lol Why can't we just team up and crush a couple guys from some other, crappier forum? That sounds way more enjoyable to me. I could do a great video montage of their pain. :p
I love this idea too! That Subaru Golf forum better watch out 🤣

I need to figure out how she is doing it. Usually have to upload to youtube and post link. Will try and dumb down my phone quality to reduce the size next time and try it.

Record your video then upload using the video icon in your forum browser!

A3900990-C8CB-40F3-A51C-02D8EA645AE2.jpeg

Group 2 makes par on 11 and are 4 down.

I need to figure out how she is doing it. Usually have to upload to youtube and post link. Will try and dumb down my phone quality to reduce the size next time and try it.
It’s about file size she is compressing them before setting them through

Record your video then upload using the video icon in your forum browser!

View attachment 9038918
Exactly how I attempt it, but get the oops something went wrong. I'm sure it is the size of the file. Will figure it out as I don't want to distract from this awesome follow! Thanks though.

It’s about file size she is compressing them before setting them through
Now confirmed...thank you sir!

Group 1 came to play; getting contributions from everybody today.

@bray840 sighting! Looking good man!

Back