LIVE UPDATE THREAD The Ben Hogan Experience

Love seeing these videos, and all the stripe shows with the new Hogan drivers 🔥🔥🔥

I saw @bray840 say he was giving it a go today. I don't see him as part of the competition is he just out there playing solo?
It's so hard to keep up with the thread out here, but yes I am just playing along not part of the competition. I'm feeling much better than yesterday and starting to feel like I'm getting the feel for these clubs!

Dang, does everyone have a fantastic looking swing!? :LOL:

Par for group 2 on hole 12 so they are still four down

• Haha
Reactions: J4U
I have to go work so I can keep paying for clubs, balls, greens fees, lessons, range balls, sim time, …

I will sneak in views and post as I can. Great morning so far.

I’ve been at work for a couple hours, probably about time I do something. ;)

Record your video then upload using the video icon in your forum browser!

View attachment 9038918
that’s no fun.
It's so hard to keep up with the thread out here, but yes I am just playing along not part of the competition. I'm feeling much better than yesterday and starting to feel like I'm getting the feel for these clubs!
glad to hear it! The boys seem like they really like them.

The path was way away maybe? Some people always mark their balls while others only do it if it's in the way I've noticed.

Asking honestly - is there a best way or is it just whatever the group prefers?

Even if it’s out of the way it depends. If my group has slow walkers just leave it. I like some sort of rhythm. If I’m just getting up there after hacking it up, go mark it and let me catch my breath.

@JB looks like he is freezing 🤣
Two weeks in a row...hopefully he doesn't change up these fall experiences as I think they are awesome.

Back