I'll write down a few more details from my last round a little later but I can say this is my both the most surprising and my favorite new club of 2021. It's a distance beast when I need it but really versatile for different types of shots.

I'm not a hybrid guy overall but I've been pretty blown away by it.

This got me an eagle putt yesterday. Love this thing

Had my final session at the range on Saturday (it's now closed :cry:) and the SH just continues to shine. I wound up putting a bit of work in with my other hybrid and it really reaffirmed just how straight the SH wants to go. Considering how long this thing is it's pretty amazing how close to point and shoot it is even for someone like me. I can only imagine what a deadly weapon this must be for you more consistent players.

a whole new level now that the Lin-Q M40x Black is in this now. It feels so much better, and the shots are just spectacular. Definitely going to be a weapon.

Here are 2 shots yesterday in 40° weather that I could not have been happier with. Both were 2nd shots on par 5s. Just wants to go straight. I can’t wait to hit it more!

C13878B6-19C3-4F0D-84A5-A409AFBDDA3A.jpeg
38C2E340-CC6A-4305-BEAE-5BB83034D519.jpeg

Hit a couple of bombs off the tee with the 16* today. Makes me smile not having a fairway in the bag and being exactly where I want to be this club. I hit it off the deck once today and it wasn’t the best shot but still in play with pretty good distance.

Hit a couple off the tee this weekend with this and still super happy with my choice at 16. I was fighting a hook with everything and this was no different but both times left me in a good spot. One shot in particular put me in a great spot and was even if not past everyone in my group who all hit driver. Offseason is upon us but this one is staying in the bag for a bit.

This thing is a freaking weapon off the tee. I hit it several times over the weekend and even though it has a piece of rebar in it ball go far.

My shop had a 16* in stock and it took all my self control not to buy it.

Talk to me about the shaft in this thing. What is it comparable to?

I've just gotten more and more comfortable with this club. Perfect for me off the tee. Real good on par 5s.

I haven't been able to play as much the last couple weeks because of rain and bad weather. I was able to play this weekend though. While I have tried to get the Super Hybrid to work for me I have settled on the fact that I just do not gel with this club. When I do hit one good it is everything I am looking for but I cannot get the consistency to take advantage of that. If it was one miss I could probably make it work but unfortunately it is army golf with misses left, right, left.

I'm going to let my dad hit this one for a little bit and I have another buddy who really wants to try it out more. He hit an absolute p**s missile with it the one time he it.

Another 18 holes last weekend and this was used a few times off the tee. My swing was a little off and I was missing shots left but this kept the ball on play from the tee. At this point I'm sounding like a broken record but it's been point and shoot for me. I'm really excited to have this planted firmly in the bag for my next season.

My shop had a 16* in stock and it took all my self control not to buy it.

Talk to me about the shaft in this thing. What is it comparable to?

I wish I could help you here but I'm shaft illiterate when it comes to comparisons.

It's not my favorite feeling shaft, I think others feel more smooth, but it's also helping provide a straight ball flight for me.

I haven't been able to play as much the last couple weeks because of rain and bad weather. I was able to play this weekend though. While I have tried to get the Super Hybrid to work for me I have settled on the fact that I just do not gel with this club. When I do hit one good it is everything I am looking for but I cannot get the consistency to take advantage of that. If it was one miss I could probably make it work but unfortunately it is army golf with misses left, right, left.

I'm going to let my dad hit this one for a little bit and I have another buddy who really wants to try it out more. He hit an absolute p**s missile with it the one time he it.

That's too bad it hasn't worked well for you but it goes to show what's great for some isn't for others. Hopefully it works well for your dad or your buddy!

Well ladies and gents, finally got to hit this thing on the course. First time hitting it live outside the driving range at a tough day outing. 240 out to 10 ft and made the eagle. First non hole out eagle of my life as I just have never been that close for the putt.

Course was long so didn’t hit it off the tee much but def can’t wait to try it.

Consider the 2H locked into that spot in the bag for a while. This thing is amazing.

Super Hybrid was in the bag for 5 rounds this week, with a handful of shots, probably one per course. The face is hot hot hot. Even missing the center of the face, the ballspeed is very good. In the firm conditions I saw out west, the clubhead felt like it skid across the turf perfectly. On a couple of scraggly lies in the rough, I was still able to get enough spin to keep the ball in the air. The super hybrid helped me set up for a nice two putt birdie on a loooong par 5 early in my trip. I would also stick with my assessment that this hybrid isn't just a left machine. I am able to hit a little fade with it as well.

I don't have anything new to add from a course or range perspective but I just want to reiterate how easy this club is to hit. If you're a mid-high capper and don't love fairway woods you NEED to give this a look. It really is stupid easy to launch accurately.

I don't have anything new to add from a course or range perspective but I just want to reiterate how easy this club is to hit. If you're a mid-high capper and don't love fairway woods you NEED to give this a look. It really is stupid easy to launch accurately.
Can’t wait to see live round event posts with this in play, as well as that new driver.

OK. Going down to Florida this weekend for the whole week, getting some golf in nice weather for the last time in 2021. Do any members have any questions or things they would like me to try or address for the Super Hybrid?

Last week, I played a cheeky little greenside chip shot. Tight fescue lie, shortsided to the flag about 4 feet above my feet, downhill lie. Hit it like a putt and made the 8 foot comebacker to get up and down. Fun linksy shot with the versatile Super Hybrid.

I played a little sim golf today and this shot once again showed me why I love this club so dang much. 238 out and I took a normal swing and here we the result. I know Sim golf isn't the same as the real world but this shot impressed me.

View attachment 9047152
Man that was an aggressive line. Nice Shot!

Reactions: KEV
I know at least 11 guys itching to try this out! One loved it so much that he bought 1 month before going to ECPC!

I know at least 11 guys itching to try this out! One loved it so much that he bought 1 month before going to ECPC!
Sounds like you have 11 smart players on your team!

I hit my b-21 285 during a sim round this weekend, and I’m so excited to (hopefully) get this in the bag and see if it’s any better, worse, or similar.

I had to read this multiple times because I was about to ask who WASN'T excited to hit it:LOL:

Back