Canadan

LGND
Albatross 2024 Club
Staff member
Reaction score
Handicap
Off Course is back this week with a fantastic show. Hosted by Dan Edwards each Friday he gives you a deep look into the world of golf and equipment in a way unlike any other podcast has done before. Today Dan welcomes THP Staff Writer, Dean to the show to talk about putters and winterizing golf.

It wouldn’t be Off Course without some tangents, but Dean joins the show to talk a bit about the balance point of putters, keeping warm on the golf course and changing grips. This fun episode has a lot going on and it is an episode you will not want to miss as Dean goes Off Course.

123-1024x692.jpg

Episode 82 is here and Dan and Dean discuss the following topics.

PuttersSacks Parente Series...

Continue reading...

Last edited by a moderator:
My guys! (y)(y)(y)

Putters!? Putters you say?

in

Putters!? Putters you say?

in
You are going to like this one. I just finished listening and the balance point stuff is awesome.
And @Canadan needs new grips. :ROFLMAO:

You are going to like this one. I just finished listening and the balance point stuff is awesome.
And @Canadan needs new grips. :ROFLMAO:

Can’t wait for my morning meetings to finish and get this queued up!

Did someone say putters? Let’s go!

Morning budget meeting over, here we go!

Can confirm @Canadan should never take the Super Rat out of the bag.

I'm with @ddec on the ferrules I really want to enter this world. It just seems silly to take a perfectly good iron apart just to change a ferrule 🤷‍♂️

Downloading in progress for some Off Course on my flight next Monday. Need something to pass the time on the airplane.

Downloading in progress for some Off Course on my flight next Monday. Need something to pass the time on the airplane.
I have heard that Off Course episodes that feature @ddec age like a fine wine.

As am I! Get me that beauty with a top dot or line and let's go to work.

I think I'd nickname it "The Great One"
I was thinking if @ddec is only playing once every 6-7 weeks, he could send that beauty my way and I’d stroke the dust off of it for 2-3 rounds per week. I mean, I’d be happy to do that for the team.

I believe what we have learned is between grips (I-Lines) shafts (tour-v's) and golf balls (Tour B RX) I think we can safely say @Canadan does not like change :ROFLMAO:

Back