Off Course: Equipment Release Season

Finished it on the way home. Love the “Lowrider” teaser! And hell yeah you need @AT_CG on the show!
I imagine we could have some pretty solid fun with him.

I imagine we could have some pretty solid fun with him.
Can THPers call in :LOL: love that guy! I’m sure the whole team would be interested in that one!

Thanks for tuning in everybody. It was a fun show.

That was where my brain was going. First off I am a Bryson apologist I like the guy. But, I think he would be a total headache as a staffer.. If I was a company, you have to think really hard about all the baggage he comes with. On the surface it seems like a no brainer. But then there is the "my driver sucks" thing.. And the crazy amount of time and resources you know he is going to demand as a single staffer..
The first thought that I had if he became a free agent... and a company that would devote serious dough and resources to him.... PXG. The push the envelope mentality, the bigger, badder, better mantra... seems to work with Bryson. I think that Bob Parsons would be very willing to pay top $$'s to get him on staff.

Another good podcast. It continues to be must listen each week.

Thanks man, that means a lot!
The worst part is @JB teased a new bag from Callaway and I can't find anything anywhere on it yet! Hopefully we hear more about it later this week.

The worst part is @JB teased a new bag from Callaway and I can't find anything anywhere on it yet! Hopefully we hear more about it later this week.
Yeah, hopefully we'll get some info soon, and maybe even get someone on the pod to talk about it!

February.

Off Course will drop on a special day this week and hit tomorrow.
You will not want to miss this episode.

Finally got to listen to this one. Great show as usual. Man, those old coil stove burner tops bring back childhood memories. Maybe TaylorMade is onto something with the nostalgia factor here.

Back